superconfessional

i've been away from home for three days, extremely sleep deprived, and sleep in the BMW 325i that my parents lease for me or bum internet off starbucks on my iPhone.

but i don't want to go back home yet. my mom wants me to come back on friday to eat dinner before she leaves for business, which means i have to see my dad..

This part is fixed

i don't know how the conversation will go, he expressed an apology in a letter but i don't know what to think.

i just want to sleep right now, but i have nowhere to sleep..

This part is pure bitchassness. Your dad should've just written you a letter saying you're being a bitchass.

i've been away from home for three days, extremely sleep deprived, and sleep in the car or bum internet off starbucks.

but i don't want to go back home yet. my mom wants me to come back on friday to eat dinner before she leaves for business, which means i have to see my dad..

i don't know how the conversation will go, he expressed an apology in a letter but i don't know what to think.

i just want to sleep right now, but i have nowhere to sleep..

family is all u got in this world mang

own up u cant b treatin ur blood like that

so you are not in school?

I'm in my last quarter at the CC here and I'll have my AA. Not ready to transfer yet though, need to figure out where exactly I want to try to get into and also build a better portfolio.

/shit I FUCKING hate...

if I see one more motherfucker wearing an Ed Hardy or Affliction t shirt tonight I will stab the faggot in the throat with a pool cue.

My friend started going from wearing no name brands to wearing these brands.

Since I'm considered "into fashion" they associate ed hardy/affliction with higher end fashion.

Convo went something like this.

Him - "Sup dude, like my new Ed Hardy Tee? Got it at TJ Maxx"

Me - "Uh yeah its cool. I'd never wear that though."

Him - "Why not? Ed Hardy is expensive, you like expensive stuff."

Me - "Eh just not into Ed Hardy. When I think of that brand all I can picture are a bunch of cocky pasty white Russian kids that want to be Italian going 'yo brah' while staying posted up on some wall smoking parliaments in NYC."

Him - "Well I'm not from NYC, this stuff is tight though. It's expensive but I got it for mad cheap from TJ Maxx. Got really lucky, major price reduction. I always got some Se7en jeans and true religions."

Me - "Haha."

Him - "You should see my Affliction tee. You should buy some Affliction tees, they suite your style."

Me - "What the hell is Affliction?"

Him - "What? You don't know what Affliction is? It's a really popular brand dude! You wear stuff that no one knows but you don't even know what a popular brand like Affliction is haha."

The convo continues with him showing off his collection expecting me to go "CONGRATS DUDE YOURE SO COOL I WISH I WERE YOU."

no.

Since I'm considered "into fashion" they associate ed hardy/affliction with higher end fashion.

Convo went something like this.

Him - "Sup dude, like my new Ed Hardy Tee? Got it at TJ Maxx"

Me - "Uh yeah its cool. I'd never wear that though."

Him - "Why not? Ed Hardy is expensive, you like expensive stuff."

Me - "Eh just not into Ed Hardy. When I think of that brand all I can picture are a bunch of cocky pasty white Russian kids that want to be Italian going 'yo brah' while staying posted up on some wall smoking parliaments in NYC."

Him - "Well I'm not from NYC, this stuff is tight though. It's expensive but I got it for mad cheap from TJ Maxx. Got really lucky, major price reduction. I always got some Se7en jeans and true religions."

Me - "Haha."

Him - "You should see my Affliction tee. You should buy some Affliction tees, they suite your style."

Me - "What the hell is Affliction?"

Him - "What? You don't know what Affliction is? It's a really popular brand dude! You wear stuff that no one knows but you don't even know what a popular brand like Affliction is haha."

The convo continues with him showing off his collection expecting me to go "CONGRATS DUDE YOURE SO COOL I WISH I WERE YOU."

no.

this convo never happened. for starters there's not enough "bro" and "dude" utilized.

I can't stand people like this.

My first day at the new job isn't until Sunday and I've already drawn up a rough list of where I plan on putting money for the next two months. Figure planning ahead might save money. Due to the unique structure of the job, I'm planning on just working every single day until my body calls it quits, then take a day off. Figure there's a lot less chances to waste money if I'm always working or sleeping. But the online stuff, it tempts me.

I'm still trying to figure out a way to stay on at my current job for as little time per week as possible though. I want to hit the staff party in the summer, and continue trying to bed a super-hot 19yo coworker.

i cant ever sleep.

im sure i have mental-ish problems but i tried explaining to micks what kind of thinking allows me not to be able to sleep....like, the laptop is fully charged but still plugged in. i should go unplug it, no, who cares, stay in bed, no if it keeps charging itll b messed up and shit so go unplug it, no julz just fucking leave it (this argument is happening in my head)

and ill forget about the laptop n then focus on something else.

ughhhhhh, and when i do sleep i have the weirdest dreams that i remember only a little of, but only of how absurd they were.

lol wtf

Getting divorced. Hashing out the details, totally amicable, no worries.

And I fucked the bejeesus out of her in the back of our store last night. When she got to the bar later, she texted to tell me she had cum in her hair.

I noticed before she left. I didn't tell her.

And I fucked the bejeesus out of her in the back of our store last night. When she got to the bar later, she texted to tell me she had cum in her hair.

WHOA! :eek:

WTF WHY. No, you guys were on that TV show, and have a child together, don't do it.

if i knew you irl this would be deserving of a fistbump. hahah.