superconfessional

Today I dressed up in my sister's clothes and went to visit her at work, and pretended I worked there too - which wasn't as funny as I thought it'd be cause she actually made me do stock.

And then I think I saw e0d9n0b5 while I was there, but was really embarassed to be there in real life.

we dont even have proppa seasons here,(sub tropical apparently) doesnt get freezing, coldest is usually about 8 c (45 f) but its wet and windy and most houses here pre 2000 arent insulated properly, my place is 1950's and all windows so its hard to keep it warm and dry. dehumidifiers running 24/7 year round. The boys are out surfing so maybe i just need to harden up.

I've basically worked from bed since I got back up. IT was warmer in the capital :/ i hate the mugginess though.

oxy quoted something i forgot i ever said and then i laughed and i went to rep the post and now i feel like an asshole for posting this

If you wear a fedora and click your heels together three times while saying "there's no place like home" you become Justin Timberlake.

anyway i'm going to go look at old posts and see if i can make myself laugh again

we dont even have proppa seasons here,(sub tropical apparently) doesnt get freezing, coldest is usually about 8 c (45 f) but its wet and windy and most houses here pre 2000 arent insulated properly, my place is 1950's and all windows so its hard to keep it warm and dry. dehumidifiers running 24/7 year round. The boys are out surfing so maybe i just need to harden up.

Least it's not as cold/rich as Japan so you can pass it off...

It is, however, my dream to build a large, stoic, amazing kotatsu and never properly heat an entire house for the winter months--it's pretty ridiculous and makes me hate my entropic existence.

Always not as smart as Korean heating concept.

Today I dressed up in my sister's clothes and went to visit her at work, and pretended I worked there too - which wasn't as funny as I thought it'd be cause she actually made me do stock.

And then I think I saw e0d9n0b5 while I was there, but was really embarassed to be there in real life.

yes, it me

confession:

when i was a kid i used to think people could read my thoughts so i tried not to think dirty thoughts then i thought that if i thought dirty thoughts people would look at me weird and I'd know that they could read my thoughts but no one looked at me so i knew no one could read my thoughts.

thought thought thought thought thought thought

thought thought thought thought thought thought

i've been away from home for three days, extremely sleep deprived, and sleep in the car or bum internet off starbucks.

but i don't want to go back home yet. my mom wants me to come back on friday to eat dinner before she leaves for business, which means i have to see my dad..

i don't know how the conversation will go, he expressed an apology in a letter but i don't know what to think.

i just want to sleep right now, but i have nowhere to sleep..

yooo just let it go.

not too many people get the chance to eat a home cooked meal with both mother and father sitting at the same table. appreciate the time that you have with your family.

this is so fucking true, if only people realized they had parents to fight with and how lucky they are for that, not putting you down julian, just saying. i wish i even remembered a fight between my parents let alone a dinner.

also, my uncle: pm me for directions to my place for next monday :cool:

Guest my uncle
this is so fucking true, if only people realized they had parents to fight with and how lucky they are for that, not putting you down julian, just saying. i wish i even remembered a fight between my parents let alone a dinner.

also, my uncle: pm me for directions to my place for next monday :cool:

i cant monday. i have to go shove a strap-on into a guys asshole.

Guest my uncle
my uncle i know youre a girl on the internet and all but stop begging to be drowned with attention

right now you have about 10 forum days (2 days) to either post nudes, post about stuff other than having sex with dudes, or not post at all

i have posted about other stuff. didnt you see my pets?!

Qui est Micks? (I speak this language)

thatd be the husband :o he must change password cause curiousity gets the best of us...

what up.

I just put some tandoori chicken in a toasted pita,

Gonna drink kool aid and watch cool runnings.

"kissing an egg ain't no kinda style mannn."

sounds like an amazing night!! i made some fattoush, had some kool aid too n watched prom night (nothing else was on :o )