superconfessional

shit man, do you have a white fetish now? c'mon! you can do better than that.

I'm just coming to terms with reality; plus I might have to TA this fall, and fuck, let's be honest... am I not gonna be a completely crooked TA?

honestly, like, just from the filipinos I know and how deep I got into the whole southern california filipino scene (i was chasing a girl at the time [of course, why would i be **** ******* *** * ** * * * * for any other reason?]), I somewhat understand why they annoy many other asian races.

Like, I had this long ass rant about it explaining why and comparing and contrasting the difference between the all the all asian parties ive attended and why an all filipino parties sucks so much if your not filipino, but I realized it'd be a lot easier if I just said: I don't find their parties fun at all and have decided il be avoiding them in the future.

Chinee party? Sure

Jaynee party? Count me in

Korean party? Well i'll let you know if i'm free, but let me throw out there that I don't have any money to throw down on a sack since most people usually share their weed if they bring it to a party instead of staring blankly at people when they inquire about the weed you poorly rolled into a blunt.

But Filipino party? No, I think ive had my fill, thank you.

I'm not saying I dislike ALL filipinos. I actually enjoy my filipino friends tremendously, but theyre the first to admit that they don't really hang out with other filipinos.

So yea.

I'm just coming to terms with reality; plus I might have to TA this fall, and fuck, let's be honest... am I not gonna be a completely crooked TA?

all good, no need to fetishize. them girls be easy, especially undergrads (even easier when you're a grad student)

ymgrey_regular.jpg

Now I hate the belt boot. Thanks for fucking that one up, YMC.

^^

I would like that if it was a taupe suede/brown leather buckle colorway. but then I would just get the westwood boots.

i hate belt/buckle boots too, but i actually contemplated

23roklt.jpg

but i probably don't have skinny enough legs/ not tall enough to rock them proper :(..... that said those ymc ones are pretty damn nice.

all this talk about dreaming reminds me of some vivid dreams i had (Some have been mentioned in this thread ... )

i notice sometimes i have very lucid dreams and remember the reasons for my decisions in dreams..

also have the most interesting dreams when i go to bed high or when im very sleep deprived.

i also downloaded a bunch of audios awhile back that you're supposed to listen to before bed to help you lucid dream but i havent tried it yet

^^ That's kinda like sufu in a way. At least supertrash. Cuz they will talk shit about you afterwards, it's sometimes the whole reason for the party.

Whoa whoa whoa. How does this technique of yours work, exactly? I have excellent credit and would love to be making that sort of cash.

It's only at some AT&Ts nationwide. Cop refurbished 4GB or 8GB iPhone for either $200, $250 a pop. Jailbreak, unlock, etc. Resell on eBay.

My roommate doesn't know shit about cooking and/or maintaining a kitchen. In the past she has:

• Used a fork to stir scrambled eggs in a non-stick pan
  • Used one of my nice vegetable knives as a screwdriver

And whenever I correct her—because she's scratching off the non-stick coating or breaking my knives—she gives me this face. And I want to slap her and tell her that she doesn't know shit in the kitchen and should be grateful I'm not calling her out on her complete ineptitude.