superconfessional

I'll take it off your hands. My fucking RAZR opens up to a solid white screen 9/10 times and does nothing at all the other 1/10.

OMG mine does this too and i fucking want to throw it out the window every time it does.

i wanna invite all the sufu people i met on thursday to my house so they can rome my backyard so i can hunt them... but i dunno what my mom would think of me having friends from the internet...

:confused::confused::confused:

I would paypal khoiphan $10 if he makes a video of himself eating the goldfish... don't have have to chew, just one go....
I would sponsor khoiphan with a monthly payment of $10 if he took his goldfish/tank with him to any kind of social event he went to.

k deposits first. ill do it when i get enough

I must superconfess..

I've actually ate a goldfish.

pics or it never happened

take him out of the water and see how long he can play dead....

great idea. ill try it later when i get home

i let my friend click that link i posted in april fools thread, it fucked up all his shit.

and now i think he's mad at me. :( and lol.

khoiphan, I'm good for the $10, trust. You can't both take the fish around to social calls with you and do the fish eating video though, you have to choose one or the other. So far you have $20 on the eating vid and $10 on the social calls vid, so which will you do?

**** I can't take any personal responsibility for what may happen as a result of eating that fish, but I'm sure you'll probably be ok. :):):) You've had sushi before right? Same thing.