superconfessional

I hate it when you get drunk and wake up the next morning not remembering the last part of the night, and when people tell you what you did you curse yourself for losing your glamour in front of the guy you like.

what the hell, I had a fucking blast!!!!!!!

i do that all the time except switch around genders. no wonder im not a relationship person.

I hate it when you get drunk and wake up the next morning not remembering the last part of the night, and when people tell you what you did you curse yourself for losing your glamour in front of the guy you like.

i do that all the time except switch around genders. no wonder im not a relationship person.

you were drunk, it doesn't count. if that person can't hang fuck him/her!

On my ex-girlfriend's birthday, she got so trashed that she forgot the last half of the night, so we told her she took her top off and walked around the house. She got really embarassed then told a whole bunch of people over the next few days when they asked how her night went.

In reality, she just passed out on the spare bed.

On my ex-girlfriend's birthday, she got so trashed that she forgot the last half of the night, so we told her she took her top off and walked around the house. She got really embarassed then told a whole bunch of people over the next few days when they asked how her night went.

In reality, she just passed out on the spare bed.

wait, the fat emoish one? bahahahahaha.

This is so true. I think our current generation has had it so good and been afforded so many conveniences that when they hit a bump in the road they don't know how to cope with it emotionally. I used to think I had depression, even took meds, but medication only masks the true problem. What I realized is that I needed a swift kick in the balls by life and a dose of disappointment, hardship, and reality.

"How am I going to find time to have sex with all these beautiful women?"

besides work, school, and partying, Call of Duty 4 is fucking eating up my life. that game is THE SHIT! :cool:

braaat braaat braaat we're losing bravo!!!11 enemy UAV is online!!

besides work, school, and partying, Call of Duty 4 is fucking eating up my life. that game is THE SHIT! :cool:

braaat braaat braaat we're losing bravo!!!11 enemy UAV is online!!

Great story but it's been posted before on the Internet.

This is what she said to me:

Her: it wouldnt have worked with u

10:28:20 PM Her: one u moved to vegas

10:28:34 PM Her two u have a way of getting me mad sometimes

10:28:43 PM Her: three my parents would have never let u in my house

Cause I is brown. Tis sad.

people who cross-post their waywt over multiple forums (SZ, TFS, SF, etc) freak me straight the fuck out. I used to think cross-posting in chat edition was excessive, boy was I mistaken.

also, I like how superfuture users trying to post waywts in TFS are completely ignored.

i think part of it stems from approval/validation seeking behaviour

Today I was in the grocery store, and this man and his wife were there, and the man said, 'Hello Sarah!' to me. And his wife smiled. And I said hello back, and then walked away, horrifed to find out I had no idea who they were. What I do know is that I've spent a lot of time with them at some point in the past, they're both equally familar to me, and I think I had a fight with him once, or I was angry about something he did.

But I still don't know who they are. It's driving me insane!