superconfessional

drunk, went to a party, drank a good bit. this same girl who i keep having "deep" conversations with in the previous parties, talking about the medical field and shit, and how she can "relate" and "understand" my attitude and persona, etc, asked me to massage her feet. so i did. but now i feel like a little bitch for doing it because i think shes only talking to me about that shit just so she can wrap me around her little fingers (or toes), even tho im probably never gonna get no play from that shit. weak, son. funny how she says all that shit, and she the only one that didnt drink. hmm, suspicious. fuck it tho, i aint sweatin nothin. aint wrappin my ass around anything...except another round of beer(pong)

You are her property.

You are her property.

hah. fuck that. already mentioned i had a few drinks beforehand. i aint gonna call her up or stalk her or ask for no damn numbers. just saying, weaksauce on my behalf. aint asking for feelings or phone numbers or any of that shit. too much dignity and no time.

i blame that case of natty.

edit: she did say she was gonna return the favor tho. thats all i want. a motherfucking foot massage. im waitin, son.

i saw so many obvious lurkers last night @ cobra starship. but the thing is, just cause you lurk, doesn't mean it works for how you look. i dressed pretty simply, just a polo, jeans hat and scarf, these kids were dressed to the nines with their tucked motorcycle boots, perfectly rumpled shirts, suit jackets, too-tight a77's or girl jeans. it was sorta pathetic. i don't even consider myself fashionable and i thought they all looked generally stupid.

i saw so many obvious lurkers last night @ cobra starship. but the thing is, just cause you lurk, doesn't mean it works for how you look. i dressed pretty simply, just a polo, jeans hat and scarf, these kids were dressed to the nines with their tucked motorcycle boots, perfectly rumpled shirts, suit jackets, too-tight a77's or girl jeans. it was sorta pathetic. i don't even consider myself fashionable and i thought they all looked generally stupid.

oh i see where ur coming from, but i doubt they even lurk

they must operate in the real world, where lavinz are as mythical as unicorns

hNkafOGfHOA

I first downloaded Singapore Idol from mininova.org sometime back in the day because I was curious to see if Asians could actually sing in English. This clip was from the first episode (auditions) and I remembered this clip because I loved this girl's singing. And now the world comes full circle.

is that soepom?

Being single for the first time in 3 years is weird. Takes a bit of getting used to

drunk, went to a party, drank a good bit. this same girl who i keep having "deep" conversations with in the previous parties, talking about the medical field and shit, and how she can "relate" and "understand" my attitude and persona, etc, asked me to massage her feet. so i did. but now i feel like a little bitch for doing it because i think shes only talking to me about that shit just so she can wrap me around her little fingers (or toes), even tho im probably never gonna get no play from that shit. weak, son. funny how she says all that shit, and she the only one that didnt drink. hmm, suspicious. fuck it tho, i aint sweatin nothin. aint wrappin my ass around anything...except another round of beer(pong)

never touch a girls foot unless your cock has already been touched

I broke up with my girlfriend last night because she was way more committed to the relationship than me. I liked her and all, but she really had no hobbies other than hanging out with me. She didn't have too many friends other than people she met through me. I feel all bad because she's been in a ton of shit relationships in the past and deserves better and had to end it because I'm not really as into her as she is into me.

Feeling bad for breaking up with someone sucks and is stupid.

I broke up with my girlfriend last night because she was way more committed to the relationship than me. I liked her and all, but she really had no hobbies other than hanging out with me. She didn't have too many friends other than people she met through me. I feel all bad because she's been in a ton of shit relationships in the past and deserves better and had to end it because I'm not really as into her as she is into me.

Feeling bad for breaking up with someone sucks and is stupid.

you need to post pix.

so you're claiming to be cooler than cobrasnake people, but go to their parties? gotta wonder what's cooler than that, superfuture?

i did not say i went to a cobra snake party. i never said i was cooler. if you want to know, i was asked by my friend who set up the gig i was at (cobra starship) to take some promo pics for his booking agency. i never said it was some hipster function. it couldn't be, it did not take place in A) major city B) club/bar C) populated by people over 18. it was a show at a teen center.

he's not claiming to be cooler, just less try hard

danke shun.

oh i see where ur coming from, but i doubt they even lurk

they must operate in the real world, where lavinz are as mythical as unicorns

they exist only where american apparel signifies that you know fashunz. which is a scary thought.

too many androgynous emo-dudes/ettes for me. i cut out early went home and watched Angel A (which was great)

i think i had a really good interview today at one of the colleges i'm applying too. i also like the school, but i'm still pretty set on my top choice. word.

I got her to lose a few pounds. Her willpower sucked, though. Now that it's over, I doubt she'll continue eating better and exercising because I always had to push her.

That reminds me, I need to lose a few (10ish) pounds myself. My trip to St.Louis sucked and all I did was eat.

Yeah, I told her I'd crowbar her in the face if she continued with the stupid myspace mirror pics.

She just called and wants to get back together. She's all willing to change and whatever, but I don't know.

i just found out today that my cousin got his girl pregnant, shes 3 months in, and he said he is going to do the honorable thing and marry her. thing is he was saying around christmas time that he had had it with her and didnt want to see her again so i hope he knows what he is doing...