superconfessional

i think:

- that my girlfriend does not actually love me for who i am, but rather only because i love and care enough for her to accept her flaws and forgive her heartbreaking past decisions

- that she still feels obliged to say she loves me, despite my re-assurance otherwise for the past year.

- that she does want to be able to say it and actually feel it, but really only says she loves me to try and show me she appreciates my affection

.....i also think that i think too much :( oh fiddlesticks.

i think:

- that my girlfriend does not actually love me for who i am, but rather only because i love and care enough for her to accept her flaws and forgive her heartbreaking past decisions

- that she still feels obliged to say she loves me, despite my re-assurance otherwise for the past year.

- that she does want to be able to say it and actually feel it, but really only says she loves me to try and show me she appreciates my affection

You are her property.

superconfessional #9: this is how i feel:

ziaHHPLnLT4

if you're gonna watch it, you have to commit and watch the whole thing. the end is the "aww" part.

i was gonna go wack it, but now i feel depressed. fuck it, i'm gonna go wack it.

i think:

Were you trying to be ironic calling yourself ironman?

I'd like to shave my head but i've got no idea whether it'd look any good.

i walked home in the middle of bushwick in brooklyn in the rain last night. took me like 40 minutes. and i was grinning like an idiot the whole time because i spent the night hanging out, having drinks, and (by the end of the evening) nuzzling up to and kissing my best friend/ longtime crush object.

she's gorgeous and smart as hell, and even if it never turns into anything resembling a real relationship, it is extraordinarily satisfying to have my feelings towards her reciprocated. she also admitted that she dolled herself up solely for my benefit, which was nice to hear. (she's regularly guarded about that sort of revelation)

i'm kinda stupid over this girl. but i'm also really happy about it.

I'd like to shave my head but i've got no idea whether it'd look any good.

Dear Syb's. If you have longish hair wait untill summer my good man. I once 'no gauge'd' in the depths of winter.....brainfreeeeeeeeeeze. :eek:

i walked home in the middle of bushwick in brooklyn in the rain last night. took me like 40 minutes. and i was grinning like an idiot the whole time because i spent the night hanging out, having drinks, and (by the end of the evening) nuzzling up to and kissing my best friend/ longtime crush object.

she's gorgeous and smart as hell, and even if it never turns into anything resembling a real relationship, it is extraordinarily satisfying to have my feelings towards her reciprocated. she also admitted that she dolled herself up solely for my benefit, which was nice to hear. (she's regularly guarded about that sort of revelation)

i'm kinda stupid over this girl. but i'm also really happy about it.

you should write a book

thanks it was good read

Yeah that's probably my favorite Leone, def in my top 10 movies of all time. Actually, so is Blade Runner. I saw it at the Embarcadero last month, I'm going to Parkway this week, and then it's at the Castro next month. Yessss

Serge

my best friend for a long time said she was lesbian....she would take me to lunch and get excited that we looked like lovers [her words]...although i was not interested in her in the same way you are with your friend...

sometimes my friend would say the same kind of things that you have just mentioned...also slightly more suggestive...i wondered occasionally if she was hitting on me...wanting to try the other team with someone she felt comfortable with...or playing with other sexual roles..i was never interested in it for long enough to find out...

we did have fun though....one night at a strip bar....

put your money in there [motioning to the dancers panties while making eye contact with her to check it is okay]

but she's ugly [loud enough for the girl to hear]

i know but she is doing her job and this is how she gets paid

she can't even dance

just put the money in there

my friend put the money in...

there is a whole spectrum of human sexuality...and she may be testing the waters with you...i don't want to give you false hope...but desire rarely conforms to the cut and dry definitions we use for oursleves..

hNkafOGfHOA

I first downloaded Singapore Idol from mininova.org sometime back in the day because I was curious to see if Asians could actually sing in English. This clip was from the first episode (auditions) and I remembered this clip because I loved this girl's singing. And now the world comes full circle.

drunk, went to a party, drank a good bit. this same girl who i keep having "deep" conversations with in the previous parties, talking about the medical field and shit, and how she can "relate" and "understand" my attitude and persona, etc, asked me to massage her feet. so i did. but now i feel like a little bitch for doing it because i think shes only talking to me about that shit just so she can wrap me around her little fingers (or toes), even tho im probably never gonna get no play from that shit. weak, son. funny how she says all that shit, and she the only one that didnt drink. hmm, suspicious. fuck it tho, i aint sweatin nothin. aint wrappin my ass around anything...except another round of beer(pong)