superconfessional

i realized i missed out on the silent hill series for far too long, and decided to get the games for pc. holy fuck, i am shit scared, i cant play sometimes without turning the lamp on, and even then i still get shook :o

i would bone this fob.

I was gonna neg rep, but I've drank a couple beers and come back and can see what you're getting at. I was gonna take the neg rep for flat-faced Korean American girls angle on this one, but this girl could be made presentable with a bit of elbow grease. Some color in her hair, a haircut, a trim of her eyebrows, some makeup, fuck I might even be inclined to take her out in public and buy her dinner.

I quit a horrible job that paid really well in cash and now I'm kind of regretting it and having second thoughts.

Partly because of the lost income but mainly because instead of going to the bank to withdraw money I get paid in person. The job I have now pays by check which I have to deposit and then withdraw or cash out...

I like jobs that pay in cash becuase they give you the difference (or part of) in the taxes they don't have to pay so the rates are enticing, but in the end my superfuturian+addict lifestyle makes me hate those setups because I never end up saving money.

Most of this year and last I had $4K in direct-deposits and an extra $2K in cash every month coming, but that cash just vaporized so quickly it was like I might as well not have even had the second job.

today was a real senior slump day for me. didn't do anything all day. cut most of my classes, couldn't muster the strength of mind to write something for journalism, generally felt shitty

so close to the holiday break and im feeling so shitty about school. i just want the break to come so i can recharge and become a human again. i feel so sub-anything right now that i can't deal.

i also don't want to take american literature next semester. i just don't want to deal with anything anymore.

seasonal depression i hate you.

I'm getting tired of not getting laid. I passed up 3 hot girls that were about and fucked up a friendship/relationship all for the 1 chick I was totally into. Now she's hanging out with her ex, but not getting down with either of us. She says she has feelings for both, but can't act on it until she figures her shit out.

Godammit, at least finish the fucking beej you started 3 weeks ago!!!!

I'm gonna neg rep unless you're a girl

if you're a guy and you dont pee in the shower then you might as well spring for the operation

I used to talk about this with a manfriend. I'd say "oh yeah it's okay to pee on the drain" and he responded talking about how he unleashes it: "what drain?" I can just imagine a wet ceiling.

Emo's are never happy, at any time of year.

that is apparently untrue. all the emos at my school are quite happy to skip class, puff on parliament lights, and frolick in the snowy fields that surround my school.

they seem much more content then us humans.

that is apparently untrue. all the emos at my school are quite happy to skip class, puff on parliament lights, and frolick in the snowy fields that surround my school.

they seem much more content then us humans.

because all time spent not cutting your wrists, is time well spent.

I'm too relaxed this break it seems. Either that or I'm depressed.

I stay up until like 8 in the morning, and then sleep until 6 at night. I cut out of social opportunities early so I can come home and watch Heroes and the Sopranos all night long. I don't know what's up but I just don't give a fucc

Eh, that's what vacations are for. Fuckin up your sleep schedule, catching up on TV/movies, smoking weed and blowing off your friends. Keep it up

one of my good "bro" friends always asks me about my jeans whenever we find ourselves very intoxicated. and i told him that they were pure blue japan, like a week ago and a vaguely remember us even discussing it. he comes up to me today all excited that he found this store called blue in green (omfg right) that sells them!!! it warmed my heart.