superconfessional

+rep billy dee.

Anyways, I should finish this paper; it will never get done. Maybe I should say somebody died or something and turn it in late.

3 years ago, a friend of mine had his grandmothers die 4 times(excuse given to 4 different teachers for not showing up at tests/not turning in works)

somehow he did not get caught in his lies

earlier today my iphone was stolen. I was helping a dude with some sneakers and he needed a different size, I went to the basemet stairs and yelled down for someone to get a size. I come back to the front of the store and realize the music stopped playing and the audio cord was on the floor behind the cash counter (we keep whatever ipod is playing behinf the counter on a shelf). The guy (black dude about 25, average height/build) I was helping was the only person there and I looked at him asked him to give me my phone as it was painfully obvious he took it. I asked him again for the phone and he denied it. I told him to stay there and I would call the police. next thing you know he heads for the door and starts running down walnut st. toward 15th. my brother starts running after him but the dude was about a block ahead of him. he chases him down an alley and catches up with him and throws the thief against a wall and holds a knife to his neck and makes the dude empty his pockets. the dude didnt have my phone in any of his pockets so either a) he threw it as he ran (highly unlikely) or B) he hid it down his pants or something. I imagine it was a stressful situation for my 18 year old brother to have a knife to a dudes throat so i dont blame him for not checking in the guys pants. im just fucking pissed that i dont have a phone anymore and of course at&t doesnt offer insurance on the iphone. the police came but they are pretty much useless when it comes to shit like this, im hoping the company has some insurance policy when it comes to employees property being stolen out of the store . . .

when driving home from san diego today i just had a thought, if my test does come out positive for liver cancer, ill just get like a big loan and say im buying a house, then ill use that money to climb mount everest or something, but the question is, since i know im gonna die and still get that loan, will i go to hell for it?:confused:

3 years ago, a friend of mine had his grandmothers die 4 times(excuse given to 4 different teachers for not showing up at tests/not turning in works)

somehow he did not get caught in his lies

I mean I COULD but then I'd feel kind of bad knowing I said my grandma. Who doesnt love their grandma? Maybe! If I said it was my uncle then things wouldnt be so bad.

when driving home from san diego today i just had a thought, if my test does come out positive for liver cancer, ill just get like a big loan and say im buying a house, then ill use that money to climb mount everest or something, but the question is, since i know im gonna die and still get that loan, will i go to hell for it?:confused:

wont your parents or something have to pay for it?

ever had it go completely wrong?(bitch slapped, police, etc)

One time, I got a bizarre reaction from a college girl. I rode my bicycle onto the University campus where I spotted a co-ed in the gazebo studying. I seated myself opposite her, about 15 feet away, then pulled a textbook and notepad out of my backpack. (My look-like-a-student subterfuge kit.) She glanced up, then once disarmed by my innocuous manner, resumed her studies. I hiked up my shorts leg then went to work. Other students were criss-crossing the plaza, but the structure of the gazebo prevented any of them from seeing below chest level. About 5 minutes later, the girl looked up again and witnessed me stroking my full bore erection. After a few disbelieving seconds, she inhaled deeply then let out a long sigh. "Do you HAVE to do that?!?" She asked. I'd been chastized before in these situations, so I didn't think much of it. "Yeah...I do." I answered. "WHY!" She demanded. Now, I was taken aback. Usually, at this point, girls would simply stalk off, but this outraged girl asked a follow-up question! She must have been taking human sexuality 101. "Um...I...like to jerk off in public." I said truthfully. "Are you turned on right now?" She continued, raising her voice. What a stupid question! My cock was already oozing pre-cum! Before I could contemplate an answer, I gushed a huge fountain which cascaded down the entire length of my dick then dripped off my balls. The girl had seen enough. "OH...GOD..." She blurted loudly, grabbed her books and backpack then stormed out of the gazebo. She hadnt gone far when she turned around and shouted: "IM CALLING THE POLICE!". Now THERE'S a reaction I can understand!

So, it was 3 in the morning, and after studying organic for 11 hours, I decided to head back to campus from the biology annex. Halfway home, I realized I left most of my synthesis notes under the office keyboard. I backtrack through Cumberland, weaving through shortcuts and passing by dark alleyways. While behind Krystals, I noticed a homeless man grabbing his manhood and screaming to a parking meter. Intrigued, as I continued watching, the dude whipped it out and began crying. At this point, I decided to gtfo...but then he yelled...

"I GON DROP BITCHES. CUZ THEY DONE TOOK MY SPERM."

He was so pissed at his loins.

I left him a couple quarters. I kinda just threw them in his general vicinity and took off.

[This happened a couple months ago. Apparently, other students have encountered this individual as well...]

While behind Krystals, I noticed a homeless man grabbing his manhood and screaming to a parking meter. Intrigued, as I continued watching, the dude whipped it out and began crying. At this point, I decided to gtfo...but then he yelled...

"I GON DROP BITCHES. CUZ THEY DONE TOOK MY SPERM."

He was so pissed at his loins.

I left him a couple quarters. I kinda just threw them in his general vicinity and took off.

i'm kind of expecting billy dee's next story to be about some dude who threw quarters at him at 3 am at a parking meter behind Krystals

I'm the one that phones your house around dinner time offering a deal on long distance

and if you hang up on me, I'll usually have me or one of the other 40 people working in the telemarketing department phone you back as revenge.

i'm kind of expecting billy dee's next story to be about some dude who threw quarters at him at 3 am at a parking meter behind Krystals
Hahahaahahahaha dude I just busted up laughing at work

I'd rep if I coulod

theoretical question:

if one takes a blood test for say, a physical checkup, will it detect thc in their system? and if so, is there any chance of getting in trouble for that?

kthx.

U1TISYbr-SM

havent slept in three days. am sick. have test today. two test tomorrow. probably wont sleep tonight either. starting to see things. scared im going to crash while driving. need sleep. school almost over. japan. leather jacket. soon. sleeeeeeeeeeeep.

Just got home after movie, in and out, krispe kreme and starbucks with an old buddy.

I want my own ragnar now.

I've also never ate so bad before.

Also, its been almost half a year now and I still hate this neighborhood I've moved to. I miss the richmond district.

It just isn't the same.

28th and California is my hooooooooood. Regent Cleaners aybaybay.

:) most of friends live near there. gooooo eagles.

But,

8th and BALBOA

love it cause its right next to little chinatown