superconfessional

I just woke up from a dream where I was getting a ride in a conversion van from some hispanic strangers when he went to fast into the corner and we slowly flipped over into a lake. I got out of the van safetly, swam to shore, and looked down, and was super stoked on the fades on my jeans.

Guest Airjamie
I just had a small heart attack.

I was sitting here, minding my own business reading superfuture... when all the sudden upon my door I heard the cop knock.

So I am wondering what I could have done to get this (maybe it was the selling crack to 7 year olds).... and I open the door and there stands the pizza guy.

I hate that shit dude. everybody know only police knock all DUN DUN DUN, yet i still get these dumbass fratboys knocking all muthafuckas getting raided. White kids just simply do not know how to buy drugs properly, the fuck many times i have to tell people not to knock at my door all serious? Fuck. Proper drug buying procedure mandates some kind of fruity knock, such as the time tested "DOO DOO DA DOOT DOOT". But no. Is too much to ask i suppose.

Guest Airjamie

i r not rich boi. parents rich but do not like me. i live with people named "sweat" "quick" and "big chee" my house has half front porch missing but we still have flat screen.hud rish.

What, sell them drugs? Buy all the vinyl copies and sell them marked up? What gives?

Also, as always, I want in.

Reselling the vinyls and just doing alot dj gigs. Alot of these djs locally just started 2 days ago, I can take their business with my services (no homo). Not many cool guy house/electro events in my area. If I get to workin' on these events. I is makin tons of moneyz.

i had an awesome night. just like a real all around sweet time.

went to dinner with a whole bunch of friends, got kinda wasted on $1 kirin at the place we were eating with no problems from the staff. wandered around mainstreet in (in sono for all you other ct'ers) ended up in a fried chicken joint, awesome people there. chief jeff (guy who owns it) invited us to come back and watch the group that was gonna play in a half hour from when we first got there. came back, ate some fried chicken, had a few more beers, rocked out watching an amazing funk/r'n'b/fusion group who just tore it up. drummer was amazing. got free fried chicken for my birthday cause chief jeff is the fucking man. sobered up, then drove around jumping shit in my minivan for another hour or so blasting MF doom and black star. eventually just ended up back at my friends house and now i'm home. i feel like it was a good night. and now i'm 18, so i'm pretty happy.

oh yeah, i'm gonna hit 2k tonight. haha.