superconfessional

there goes me asking OMC to be my future daughter's padrino.

DUM is too inexperienced as a man to be anyone's padrino.

yo soy el padrino perfecto, because i understand how the mind of the common man works. todos son puercos... i will keep mi ahijada safe from todos los hombres malos de to catch un predator.

I'm taller than you. Therefore, closer to God. Obviously making me a better godparent, no?

nikka u aint even got a job. how're you going to tip the priest after the baptism?

padre pio doesnt wear chukkas.

edit: i had one girl stalk me when i switched schools junior year of high school.

she'd wait for me to leave the cafeteria and shit and just stare at me. i ended up going out with one of her friends who told me she stalked me for like 3 months.

good feeling.

oh and then my neighbor fucked her and said it was the best lay ever.

and the girl i went out with honestly let me get to third once.

yeah i still use the bases.

my capping teacher told my group that this semester i'm going to "self-destruct"

i want a girl to stalk me. hopefully a cute one, not really crazy one.

you ought to be careful what you wish for kenny

if a girl starts stalking you she becomes possessive (whether her conscious mind will admit it or not)

her sense of entitlement may very well make for embarrassing public situations and cockblocking down the line

stalking is desperation, which is great for a one night stand but unless youre into girls without autonomy, not for any long term affair (which presumably is exactly what she wants)

if you indulge her even for a little bit, once you take that away her obsession will likely turn to hatred

if someone is crazy enough to stalk you

once you get her physically and emotionally invested

she is probably crazy enough to break into your home

i mean you could probably get a decent amount of sex with a nutso (which really may be worth all the repercussions)

and if shes cute and youre clever about it you could definitely use her for +rep with other ladies

but honestly if a girl is stalking you and you act on it, eventually youre going to get fucked

My external hard drive crashed and I had to spend $1600 to recover the data. Fuck.

How much information did you recover from the drive, what was the problem? .. And which company did the recovery work for you?

Over the summer I spent about $600 in total (including the price of a new hard drive) to recover 500 GB worth of information.