superconfessional

i want to fuck my friends little sister

woah, i hella misread this at first. the mighty neg rep was gonna get dropped then i read 'friends' and now all is forgiven.

7.- you dig around with your free hand in your bag and manage to get a kleenex (meanwhile your thighs hurt like heck because of the prolonged squat you've been doing in 5 inch heels)

my thighs don't burn as quickly when i have heels on than when i'm wearing flats/sneakers

but that's just me

I hate it when you go to a bathroom in a club and the door is broken. anatomy of a pee trip in a club/bar/etc:

1.- breathe deeply

2.- seeing as there's no coat hanger, you must hold your bag with your teeth or hang it around your neck. you're fucked if you have a clutch.

4.- proceed to pee in 'hover' mode while simultaneously holding the door shut, being wary of 'splashback'

5.- look around frantically for toilet paper when done

6.- if none available, you realize you must somehow get the pack of kleenex in your bag you're holding with your teeth

7.- you dig around with your free hand in your bag and manage to get a kleenex (meanwhile your thighs hurt like heck because of the prolonged squat you've been doing in 5 inch heels)

8.- enjoy the relaxing puking sounds of the girl in the stall next to you.

9.- wipe and flush. meanwhile 5 people have already pulled on the door trying to get in.

10.- wash your hands and walk out, head high, feeling like an accomplished woman, only to have your boyfriend say 'WTF DO U FUCKN WOMENS DO IN DA BATHROOM DAT TAKES SO LONG'

2- is the WORST, for the clutch i'd squeeze it under my armpit and use the other hand for all purposes...its tricky but practice makes perfect.

4- i'd use my foot for this and kick it, hold it shut (with clutch still squeezed under arm pits)

:P i'm glad i'm not the only one who refuses to sit on public toilets

im back from boston... good times, but simultaneously putting too much prospective on my college application process and my want of being at Emerson (in Boston).

so first off, i got up at 6 yesterday to take SAT's (last one), and that was all fine and lovely (no it wasn't), but im just so disenfranchised on the whole deal with them, and thank god i can't/dont have to take them anymore. so i get home, shower and have lunch with my parents, then we go to the train station.

the train ride is relatively uneventful save for the weird family sitting across from me. its not so much how they acted but how they looked. just like, very stupid and gross looking. like backwater people.

so once i get up there, im sitting in south station reading On the Road and a girl sitting across from me notices that im reading it and we get to talking about it. she asks where i go to school, and i tell her im still in high school and looking to go to emerson, and she immediately like disengages. so im like whatever, its fine, my friend is here anyways. my friend maggie and i leave the station and head down into the main part of the city, and then eventually out to the water, all the time discussing life, etc. etc., we grab a slice, go down to the water, sat on the dock and talked some more and then we got onto this girls sister (whose in my grade) and how she is having such an identity crisis over college, and it just like makes me feel like how completely disconnected i am from all the people i go to school with. i have my own crises as well, but i never stop to think about the others.

anyways, we later went to a party at one of her friends apartments (she lives in cambridge) and got stoned before hand, drunk there, and then proceeded to smoke more on the return. consequently we were very wasted by 3 am when i told her and all her roommates i loved them and all this shit and made a fool of myself. i did make them cookies that i brought and they were grateful for that.. anyways, its not so much a college prespective story as me just thinking how i dont wanna be in high school anymore and i just wanna be in college all fucking ready. seriously. fuck.

oh and today we went and saw the darjeeling limited together, and that was fun. good movie, not the greatest, but good. then i came home.

bah, im depressed.

just reading your post makes you seem like you're much younger than you are and makes me feel much older than i actually am.

yeah.. sorry about that. for some reason, the whole prospect of being finished with high school and going off to school is making me have some sort of freudian regression to a state of what im to believe is my much younger self. i dunno, its whack, but in honesty, everyone last night thought i was older than them, but when i told them i was 17, they were like "oh he's a baby! i feel so old." honestly, you're not that old. you just happened to be born before me. im gonna be 18 this december, maybe it will seem a little less conspicuous or something... i dunno, its just whack these days how much i still want to be a kid, but simultaneously not want to be one.

sorry if i made anyone feel old. i still like all yalls, despite age.

i smoke too much and therefor lose all motivation to do any work...i cant write...but im pretty sure its all my own fault

im neering the end of college and the anticipation of "adulthood" seems so close..a bit too close actually.

i love my new[ish] girlfriend but we dont live in the same city cause of school....im still not sure if its worth it

i havent been on the sufu much lately and i feel like im missing something...

ill admit it

i still dont know what westside is ever talking about

im tired

how nice would it be just to sleep in a bit longer?

--but maybe ill wake up early tomorrow