superconfessional

wow fucking shit night, fucking mafioso wife beating alcoholic fuck sticking around til motherfucking 3, pissing everyone off cause no one can say shit to him cause he'll fucking kill you, i had to stick around cause it was just two chicks working after everyone left, so i didnt want to leave them to get raped, seriuosly i dont even want to know what the fuck wouldve happened if i wasnt there, the guy bought jagerbombs for half the bar and all the staff, 2 $100 bottles of champagne and countless hienekens, 1 bottle of champage he wanted "to go", as fucking if, so, becasue wendy didnt want to get killed she gave it to him, now she's probably going to lose her job, AND get killed cause she went home instead of calling him like he told her to

... AT A MOTHERFUCKING MARTINI BAR, ON A MOTHERFUCKING WEDNESDAY NIGHT

fuck this im getting drunk

wow fucking shit night, fucking mafioso wife beating alcoholic fuck sticking around til motherfucking 3, pissing everyone off cause no one can say shit to him cause he'll fucking kill you, i had to stick around cause it was just two chicks working after everyone left, so i didnt want to leave them to get raped, seriuosly i dont even want to know what the fuck wouldve happened if i wasnt there, the guy bought jagerbombs for half the bar and all the staff, 2 $100 bottles of champagne and countless hienekens, 1 bottle of champage he wanted "to go", as fucking if, so, becasue wendy didnt want to get killed she gave it to him, now she's probably going to lose her job, AND get killed cause she went home instead of calling him like he told her to

... AT A MOTHERFUCKING MARTINI BAR, ON A MOTHERFUCKING WEDNESDAY NIGHT

fuck this im getting drunk

but did he pay.

I decided for my second year of university it'd be a wise idea to go clean and sober.

it's possibly the hardest thing I've ever done. I missed monday's lectures because I overdid it on sunday night [last night of wastage], wednesday I couldn't get out of bed until three because of the shakes, and today I've had four panic attacks before eleven am.

part of me really wants to say fuck it, but I'm told the first week is the hardest and part of me does really want to do this.

also, being completely lucid is novel. and a little boring.

</ramble>

^ haha... I'm in the same situation, but currently less successful. I'm still jetlagged after 3 days, awake at 5am, drinking a Guiness and having a cigarette.

I try for a day without a drink, I fail. i try for a few hours without a smoke, I fail.

This is the same reason I don't allow myself to have credit cards- I'd probably have a closet like chris' and be in debt up to my eyeballs.

i was really bored in between classes today.. and i copied a friends idea of a fake profile on facebook... except i just changed my profile to everything im not.. i think i will offend some of my friends that are stereotypically called 'bros' but i am interested to see the feedback/backlash.. :/

personal Info

Activities: pick up games of football, playing some xbox with the homes, shotgunning beers like its my job, chatting on the aim, love watching rockys & 300, and chilling

Interests: college football, nfl, mlb, nhl, ufc, maxim, a&f, hollister, ae, xbox, halo, pabst, nattttylights biatchhh, webcam with my girls, chilling with the fam, movies(300), football

Favorite Music: 50cent, akon, creed, britney, madonna, jessica, ghostfacekillahhhh, my man kanyewest, gURLTALK, basically anything thats on the radio or mtv

Favorite TV Shows: ufc ufc ufc ufc, house, csi, lost, next, FLAVA FLAV, americas next top model

Favorite Movies: 300, matrix, rocky, remember the titans, princess bride, walk the line, forestgump

Favorite Books: dont read much

Favorite Quotes: Football is like life - it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.

-Vince Lombardi

About Me: im a laid back guy like chillin with some brew and watching the tube i also like the outdoors

hahhaa

im 35.5 natural waist. i usually get 34 in raw and 36 in anything else. inseam longer would be nice though.

i kno u jellis of mah artz waistsize.

nigga if i c dem shitz in ur house imma STEAL demz.

nah i aint jealousl.