superconfessional

i was listening to don mclelan and bob dylan and that shit has me all nostalgic and what not

and i need to finish my paper on globalization and my ex finally stopped being a bitch

and heroes was really good yesterday

and my tees from Anzevino & Florence havent arrived yet and its been almost 3 weeks i ordered

i just finished the first draft of my second article for the local newspaper... its about radiohead and the release of their new album, how it affects the record industry, and how they both relate to the concert experience and how meaningful it still is...

its like three pages long... im allowed 700-800 words. damn, editing is gonna be a bitch.

but it feels good.

Whoa, ok it's different...I haven't had a Fanta over here...I was about to be very angry with you diamonds.

Maaaaad fanta flavors when I lived in europe.

ahh

well the fanta here is shit. and my friend keeps buying it and so i drink it whenever i'm at his house. it's like 90% sugar, 1% carbonation and 9% nasty flavour

i just finished the first draft of my second article for the local newspaper... its about radiohead and the release of their new album, how it affects the record industry, and how they both relate to the concert experience and how meaningful it still is...

its like three pages long... im allowed 700-800 words. damn, editing is gonna be a bitch.

but it feels good.

yah that is crazy how the digital release is going to be "pay whatever you want"

I actually stopped being such a pencil-necked sissy for once and asked that one Japanese girl I liked out for lunch last week. We spent like 5 hours together. During that time we chatted and I eventually got around to asking her if she has a boyfriend. She said that she does, but she hasn't seen him in 8 months. The guy's Korean and is currently in the Korean military (it's mandatory to serve at least 2 years). And they only get to talk to each other once a week.

Oh well. Although I like her, I'm content with being her friend.

^hard to break the habit. not even summer anymore and still sleeping like it is at 6/7 am in the morning.

Eh, it's not that I'm stressed or anything. I just don't feel up for sleep. I only sleep, literally when my body has had enough and I pretty much just turn off.

I black out, literally close my eyes, and open them to find that hours have passed.

I actually stopped being such a pencil-necked sissy for once and asked that one Japanese girl I liked out for lunch last week.

starts off well...

We spent like 5 hours together. During that time we chatted and I eventually got around to asking her if she has a boyfriend. She said that she does, but she hasn't seen him in 8 months. The guy's Korean and is currently in the Korean military (it's mandatory to serve at least 2 years). And they only get to talk to each other once a week.

gets really good here....

d'oh. does not compute.

icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gificon13.gificon13.gificon13.gificon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif

I actually stopped being such a pencil-necked sissy for once and asked that one Japanese girl I liked out for lunch last week. We spent like 5 hours together. During that time we chatted and I eventually got around to asking her if she has a boyfriend. She said that she does, but she hasn't seen him in 8 months. The guy's Korean and is currently in the Korean military (it's mandatory to serve at least 2 years). And they only get to talk to each other once a week.

U're in denial...you're never gonna be content just being friends with your scheming little brother down below...forget abt the boyfriend...from my experiences relationships involving the military do not last...its pretty homoerotic in there

KISS HER KISS HER

Secret Heart

Why so mysterious

Why so sacred

Why so serious

Maybe you're

Just acting tough

Maybe you're just not man enough

What's wrong

Let em' in on your secret heart

This very secret

That you're trying to conceal

Is the very same one

That You're dying to reveal

Go tell her how you feel

Well, let me amend that. Close friends. It's impossible to be close friends if there's attraction there. You get close, it gets hard to cut off at a certain point. Or at least it's hard. I dunno. But I also think that casual friendships between guys and girls thrive on mild flirtations. Keeps things... aloof?

This is also my subjective opinion, shifted by mein own experiences soooooooo....

In my eyes, it's impossible for guys and girls tot be friends if there's any semblance of an attraction there. Just doesn't work.

in my humble opinion..

i think that guys and girls can be platonic friends even if there is a mutual attraction between the two. the key is to usher members of the opposite sex into the 'friend zone' immediately by citing similar interests and things in common without all the flirtations and silly games that are associated with dating, relationships, and getting laid.

if there is no physical relations between the two parties then it's especially easy for men and women to be friends.

i do think however that the whole "fuck-buddy" we'rejustriendsbutsleeptogetherwhenwe'relonelyorbored friendship cannot stand the test of time..

i do think however that the whole "fuck-buddy" we'rejustriendsbutsleeptogetherwhenwe'relonelyorbored friendship cannot stand the test of time..

No way, these are my favorites. I mean, of course you're not going to marry these people, but as long as they last they are totally worth it. Just make sure everyone is on the same page. Don't meet their folks, don't say I love you, don't give them presents. Keep it strictly on some 'penis-in-vagina' shit and maybe 'smoke-joints-watch-movies' shit and you'll be fine for months, maybe even years.

That's too bad...at least you asked her out.

Well, let me amend that. Close friends. It's impossible to be close friends if there's attraction there. You get close, it gets hard to cut off at a certain point. Or at least it's hard. I dunno. But I also think that casual friendships between guys and girls thrive on mild flirtations. Keeps things... aloof?

This is also my subjective opinion, shifted by mein own experiences soooooooo....

I have a friend and we are really fond of each other's comapny, maybe it's because we keep it spicy by sometimes kissing and touching each other. She really is a friend though, and she has a boyfriend, but I don't see iot going very far, so I'm going to kiss and touch her again.

I have a friend and we are really fond of each other's comapny, maybe it's because we keep it spicy by sometimes kissing and touching each other. She really is a friend though, and she has a boyfriend, but I don't see iot going very far, so I'm going to kiss and touch her again.

iiiii think youuu loovee herrrrrrr

I can only be friends with girls I've already fooled around with

If I'm attracted to them, I try to avoid becoming friends at all costs

If you come off as unthreatening, friendly, and not sexually aggressive* the girls will automatically put you on the friendship-tip and you will NEVER get off

*I'm not saying that you have to "show it to her," but she at least has to know that you are sexually attracted otherwise she will think you are being a nice guy because you are a nice guy, and not because you wanna knock the bottom out of her