superconfessional

guys you know what i just noticed about infractions? or the infraction i just got?

the expiration date lasts 3 months!! is it just me? i remember when the expiration duration was way shorter.

guys you know what i just noticed about infractions? or the infraction i just got?

the expiration date lasts 3 months!! is it just me? i remember when the expiration duration was way shorter.

mine too.

i dunno this is my first

i guess since the neg rep appeal thread is closed, we'll have to use confession from now on.

i just got this from some random teabagger who's first fit post was comprised of a fred perry with airmax 90's. note: i didn't neg rep him, but he neg repped me for saying that charged's fit sux.

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...09-27-2007 11:45 PMHermitEdgeso rude

i hate fucking cell phones so bad

yes. i wanna destroy mine. constantly.

im so generally tired of technology and the one-upsmanship that mac has with its own products. just make good computers and stop fucking with the ipod (leave it as music/video, no one needs much else - i dont even use video). just make reliable, well priced stuff. im sick of all this inflation and technological evolution and shit. shit.

ive been playing madden nonstop. bought it a week ago, and already 3 seasons deep in franchise mode.

only know football now.

mlb blitz. coverage audible. spotlight smith watch foster hiketurbobuttonltbuttonstrafethelinespinsackthatmotheurfucke rdelhomefumbdlewjijdjksjkjk nckdkdjsijjesjkdskdljkcdk;cdokeojiejefljke lkjasksldjkfjoieajpofjpoasckpem deioe fiefj ewipojcepweo ewfweifpowe fpoi peoif wepoif poewifp woeifpowekf

touchdown.

my cell phone is made from the rib of adam.

it is fucking indestructible. ive had it since late freshmen year. it has fallen off 2nd stories, been hurled across rooms thrown at walls. fucking everything. still works fine. it isnt a picture phone or anything, but seriously why even take pictures on your phone anyway fucking lame.

break my phone. ill give you an olive branch of the olympians.

my cell phone is made from the rib of adam.

it is fucking indestructible. ive had it since late freshmen year. it has fallen off 2nd stories, been hurled across rooms thrown at walls. fucking everything. still works fine. it isnt a picture phone or anything, but seriously why even take pictures on your phone anyway fucking lame.

break my phone. ill give you an olive branch of the olympians.

seriously old fones are in a lot of ways better than new ones.

are you gonna show us or what??

well, i have talked about the first one, it's an infraction for offensive post because of posting a download link of kanyes album. the album is not his best work, but i wouldn't call it offensive.

the other one is tagged as "post likely to derail", for saying to that swede guy who dresses dior head to toe to stop dressing like a cocaine addict or some shit like that.

seriously old fones are in a lot of ways better than new ones.

no way, the only thing that was better about them was the fact that they were nearly indestructable. New phones but everything I need into my pocket and all of the shit that I forget to remember.

no way, the only thing that was better about them was the fact that they were nearly indestructable. New phones but everything I need into my pocket and all of the shit that I forget to remember.

you forgot battery life.

if they make a fone with just: calendar, alarm, and txt messaging, i'd be fine with it. i guess calc 2 but i've used that mayb 1ce. i dun need kamera, etc.

i care about batt lyfe n strength, n size not feature