superconfessional

my parents are in honolulu for 2 weeks and the past 5 days all ive been doing is wake and bake and ditching school to go eat free sushi and drinks, man i cant believe im saying this, but i wish my mom would be at home so she could keep me on track. love you mom

I'm seriously considering to try starting a relationship with one of my housemates.

Pro:

She's gorgeous

We get along really really well

She's sending signals

Con:

She's my housemate

She has the worst taste in music ever. As I type this, she's listening to a live version of the Hanson song Do Bop on her laptop.

HURT BRAAAAN

if you do and shit dont work one of you guys might have to move out.

I'm seriously considering to try starting a relationship with one of my housemates.

Pro:

She's gorgeous

She's sending signals

Con:

She's my housemate

She has the worst taste in music ever. As I type this, she's listening to a live version of the Hanson song Do Bop on her laptop.

Pro:

She's gorgeous

She's sending signals

Con:

She's my housemate

don't do it

get with another chick

threesome?

i never sleep in class, cuz if i do, might as well not come. everytime i sleep on the table and wakeup its horrible, my neck hurts and if i sleep upright ima get owned by the people sitting next to me, i got a hitler from a sharpie and it aint cool

Pro:

She's gorgeous

She's sending signals

Con:

She's my housemate

or let one of us hit it

how does the infraction point system work? how do the mods determine how many bad points should be appointed? i got another infraction....

sufu lesbians 09-27-2007 01:04 PM12-26-2007 12:04 PM 2offensive postdenimdestroyedmylife

sufu lesbians

are there any lesbian members here? what kind of denim do you wear? could you suggest some reputable dental dams? are mullets still cool?

the axis powers

executive hater

that's okay cause i still like ddml. i was just inquiring cause my pal, she just came out of the closet and doesn't know about gay culture. so she wanted me to inquire. oh well....