superconfessional

Devlin, IF you quote him while I am there...I will push you into the street.

UNLESS you do the "YOUDONTKNOWME" hand gesture, because I wish I could do that.

TI is one of the rappers I tell myself I would definitely stab if I met. Along with Game.

edit: Fuck I already closed PS...a diamondsheadonTI gif or better yet chipmunk video needs to be created.

Devlin, IF you quote him while I am there...I will push you into the street.

UNLESS you do the "YOUDONTKNOWME" hand gesture, because I wish I could do that.

TI is one of the rappers I tell myself I would definitely stab if I met. Along with Game.

edit: Fuck I already closed PS...a diamondsheadonTI gif or better yet chipmunk video needs to be created.

you better bring your pushing gloves

wait 2 weeks for it to take effect?

...then fuck her without a condom. Duh, wait two weeks or whatever time period before the shit starts working before he fucks her without a condom. Of course he'd wait for the shit to take effect before doing the deed. You stay getting mad over the smallest shit.

im sorry about the supercooks thread i made, i didnt know the no-hotlinking photo was tubgirl. my fault :(. i was really hoping for serious recipies, not disgust everyone.

I confess that those fuckers who drive 5 feet behind me, following me to my car on my way leaving school miiiiight make me want to stab them in the throat. I hate pulling out with those fuckers waiting like vultures, it's annoying.

It is funny if you go to your car for any other reason, they follow you. You do what you need to do, get out and look at them like WHUT NIGGA HAHAHA MY PARKING SPOT, HO.

I take a long ass time to ship ebay goods. If it's a sufu transaction or something important I'll do it right away, but for random old shit I sell on ebay and barely make a profit I take weeks to ship. When people angrily message me asking about why the item hasn't come yet I tell them I recently had a death in the family and was unable to ship out any items. Then they apologize for getting angry in their previous message. This usually buys me like a week or two, then eventually I ship.

never had a bad ebay transaction before, makes me trust humanity again even if just momentarily...

I am currently sitting in one of Seoul's many PC cafe's wasting time with all the other dudes who probably lie to their wives and gf's about going to work that probably doesn't exist, as they're all sitting here in neckties and suit jackets, playing RPGs really loudly. I prefer the Tokyo approach, as those guys just chill in the park all day and don't make as much noise.

I am getting really dangerously comfortable with being homeless. I think this is about day 28.

After I finish here at the PC cafe with SuFu'ing and keeping up with my facebook, I plan on going to the baseball batting cage and hitting about 6 dozen sets of balls. I will then go to the Aesthetic clinic and get a facial (no homo) and maybe get some electrolysis on a couple stray facial hairs and be beautiful for this weekend's festivities.

I might come back this way, sit at a cafe and read Japanese movie magazines and have an affogato and a beer.

I am done with being homeless in about 3 days, but in the past month I've:

-seen all the new releases, most twice

-read three books

-tried each of the regular, deluxe, and suite rooms on every floor of my favorite 10-story love hotel

-SuFu'ed on a 52" screen and bidet'ed at the same time

-had an impromptu yard sale in the park with a well-known and also homeless DJ, sold a used breast pump to a friend for five dollars and a polyester leisure suit set/expired condom 3-pack to a boring girl trying to be funny for like one.

-had two massive cookouts for all of my friends

-hit about 1000 baseballs and got really good at my swing

-ate about 20 affogatos

-have eaten Korean BBQ about 25 times and have had to do laundry like 10 times as a result

-been to the gay sauna a few times and garnered some admirers

-did lots of morning/evening love squirting with a girlfriend who doesn't complain about me being a stylish bum, but gotten beaten in the middle of the night for snoring too loudly.

-had about 3 aesthetic facials, a manicure, and a haircut

-browsed the entire cookbook/architecture section of the bookstore about 8 times

-been beer buzzed during all of this

I am not sure if i want to return to normal life...

never had a bad ebay transaction before, makes me trust humanity again even if just momentarily...

I am currently sitting in one of Seoul's many PC cafe's wasting time with all the other dudes who probably lie to their wives and gf's about going to work that probably doesn't exist, as they're all sitting here in neckties and suit jackets, playing RPGs really loudly. I prefer the Tokyo approach, as those guys just chill in the park all day and don't make as much noise.

I am getting really dangerously comfortable with being homeless. I think this is about day 28.

After I finish here at the PC cafe with SuFu'ing and keeping up with my facebook, I plan on going to the baseball batting cage and hitting about 6 dozen sets of balls. I will then go to the Aesthetic clinic and get a facial (no homo) and maybe get some electrolysis on a couple stray facial hairs and be beautiful for this weekend's festivities.

I might come back this way, sit at a cafe and read Japanese movie magazines and have an affogato and a beer.

-read three books

-tried each of the regular, deluxe, and suite rooms on every floor of my favorite 10-story love hotel

-had an impromptu yard sale in the park with a well-known and also homeless DJ, sold a used breast pump to a friend for five dollars and a polyester leisure suit set/expired condom 3-pack to a boring girl trying to be funny for like one.

-ate about 20 affogatos

-have eaten Korean BBQ about 25 times and have had to do laundry like 10 times as a result

-did lots of morning/evening love squirting with a girlfriend who doesn't complain about me being a stylish bum, but gotten beaten in the middle of the night for snoring too loudly.

-browsed the entire cookbook/architecture section of the bookstore about 8 times

u r truly livin hobo lyfestyle :rolleyes:

-read three books

-ate about 20 affogatos

Your life sounds kinda' exciting...like a big adventure.

also i confess that i took a detail shot of the patch damage on the dd+1 jeans

i coudlnt find the cord for the cam

so i took the card out and slipped it into the card reader

but the card was one of those tiny duo ones

and the reader in my laptop is old scchools

so now the card is lost somwehre in my computer :(