superconfessional

shut the fuck up and put the finishing touches on cuban linx 2 while i bust a proper nut all over this dangerously young dimepiece. guyana? GYAL DEM WAN FI SUK MI ROTI !!!!!!!

you're mad late, i like them younger than this, but i will take what i can get.

My aunt just called me about 30 mins ago saying my uncle passed away at approx. 6:30 PM(Pacific time). I feel bad for my cousin...she is in Sweden right now, and she is returning tomorrow morning. She hasn't heard the news, but if only my uncle could of lasted a bit longer to see his daughter...enough said. He was a great man..

apparently i have a fat head. it has however made me famous in supertrash, so i think it might be worth it.

were you the guy who posted a fit witht he mj tee? maybe a haircut would help...

My aunt just called me about 30 mins ago saying my uncle passed away at approx. 6:30 PM(Pacific time). I feel bad for my cousin...she is in Sweden right now, and she is returning tomorrow morning. She hasn't heard the news, but if only my uncle could of lasted a bit longer to see his daughter...enough said. He was a great man..

that's real bad luck dude

RIP

i ... dress lame to fit in sometimes... i.e. blend in with everyone...not look good or bad...just meh...unmemorable.

I dress lame sometimes because as much as I enjoy dressing well I honestly don't even mind wearing out patently un-sufu worthy clothing. I can't be bothered to get rid of most of my old t-shirts so sometimes the only thing that looks decent when I'm going out is my jeans, but who gives a shit.

i ... dress lame to fit in sometimes... i.e. blend in with everyone...not look good or bad...just meh...unmemorable.

what happened to your typing?

really unproductive day today. i honestly feel guilty when i spend too much time doing nothing because i really know that time is precious and you shld live life at 100%.. sometimes i feel like im going at 66%

thought my supertrash waywt with wS in it was pretty funny/weird when i was making it blazed..... but now it just seems kinda like im a fanboi/gaysexlovetime sorta deal (nohomo)

really unproductive day today. i honestly feel guilty when i spend too much time doing nothing because i really know that time is precious and you shld live life at 100%.. sometimes i feel like im going at 66%

thought my supertrash waywt with wS in it was pretty funny/weird when i was making it blazed..... but now it just seems kinda like im a fanboi/gaysexlovetime sorta deal (nohomo)

its more like 40-something percent

why am i so attracted to a 17 year old half japanese/half spanish-white girl on myspace? oh wait. that's a question.

confession: i have a mad crush on a 17 year old. no pedo.

really lame. it's like once you turn 18 (i'm 20) you can't like 17 year olds anymore or something? it's not strange for a 20 year old to like a 17 year old, is it?

I dress lame sometimes because as much as I enjoy dressing well I honestly don't even mind wearing out patently un-sufu worthy clothing. I can't be bothered to get rid of most of my old t-shirts so sometimes the only thing that looks decent when I'm going out is my jeans, but who gives a shit.
as much njoi dress nice...niggaz b STARIN ...it ok wen i @ hometown no1 b muggin a nigga but niggaz @ koollege ALL DESE NIGGAZ EVERYWHERE 2 MANY PEEEPZ need 2 stop PEEPIN MY SWAG NAMSAYN??? niggaz n bitchez b peepni me 4rm hed 2 toe all day shit b weird i aint even lyk 2 go out house sumtim.

why am i so attracted to a 17 year old half japanese/half spanish-white girl on myspace? oh wait. that's a question.

confession: i have a mad crush on a 17 year old. no pedo.

really lame. it's like once you turn 18 (i'm 20) you can't like 17 year olds anymore or something? it's not strange for a 20 year old to like a 17 year old, is it?

im 18 and i met a 17 year old at this party who i was pretty into to and i felt super weird cause i was older. She's in grade 12 and im in my 2nd year of university.

you know whats coming...

pics?

nah. how about pics of your lady first?

It really fucking hurts me to say this, because I fucking hate Travis Barker. I hate that motherfucker.

i don't understand why you hate barker... i mean, i think he's cool, but his brand sucks ass... and solja boy (sp) is crap.