superconfessional

Hahaha, I don't know, guys. She's a fob Japanese girl (hell, her e-mail ends in co.jp) and I bet she has some pretty Japanese boyfriend named Shuu or Yusuke or something. I haven't had a solid relationship with a girl for so damn long, I don't know if I can handle being rejected.

And I'm not too keen on rapeeeee

or giving her a jizzed on flower pot

and this stuff reminds me of "train man."

Hahaha, I don't know, guys. She's a fob Japanese girl (hell, her e-mail ends in co.jp) and I bet she has some pretty Japanese boyfriend named Shuu or Yusuke or something. I haven't had a solid relationship with a girl for so damn long, I don't know if I can handle being rejected.

KILL URSELF

Her scooting towards you substantially reduces the chances that you will be rejected (harshly, at least). You won't know if she's already involved with someone until you try...it's better to try & fail than to have never tried at all..

BUT THE MUSIC EXPRESSES THE ANGST I FEEL !!! I HAVE TO PREP MYSELF AND SPELLCHECK MY SUICIDE NOTE FIRST TOO

I guess I'll try to ask her, guys! Would it be a wise choice to call up all 3 of the girls to set up a meet up for the project this weekend, then later on I guess I can offer the JPN chick a ride home or whatever? I barely know her, I hope it is not stalkerish if I do so

and this shit is college crap by the way. I know, I know, I should've had my fair share of this bs in HS, but nope. :(

On the first day of class I had one of those professors who wants everybody to get to know each other. So he had everyone say something about themselves and tell the class their ultimate goal in life.

This Fob asian said his aspiration was to own a liquor store. I was only the person laughing in the Class.

3 mini biographys later I was still laughing.

I also laughed on tuesday when the class was having a moment of silence for the Victims of 9/11.

I felt like an asshole.

YOU FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL GAYLORD RETARDED FUCK

AHAHAHA serious confession

I was in my Asian history class today and everyone was assigned groups of 4 for a group project due at the end of the semester. I happened to be put into a group with 3 girls. Two of them I didn't care about, but the other girl just seriously made me freak out. She's a japanese girl and she was sitting to my left when we were exchanging our contact info. I couldn't even look at the girl, I kept looking to the side, I didn't want to talk. I was burning up, and my face was turning red. I think I only looked at her once in the face and I just gave her the typical "sup" nod before quickly averting my gaze again.

I'm extremely, extremely shy and I started to move my desk and seat away from the other girls since we were pretty bunched up. But then the JPN girl scoots closer in my direction and I just couldn't take it anymore. I told them I'd be in the bathroom and I pretty much hid in a stall for the remainder of the class time (~5 mins.) I came back to class to pick up my shit after a majority of the class left.

I found the girl extremely attractive and I was basically a pussy and ran away. I haven't been attracted to any girl in that way since middle school, so .. yeah. I didn't know how to deal with it. I pretty much suck.