superconfessional

analog and i are b day buddies too!!!!! dd is in with us as well!!!
Hooray!! Pickles for everyone!!
congrats. is da dmz throwing your a birthday bash? who's payin for the hoes?
We'll see what the treasury looks like. We're still trying to put a down payment on our first nuke, but Dear Leader keeps going on shopping excursions to Atelier.

I'm extremely paranoid. I believe that if anyone says anything negative about me- especially when unprovoked and/or if they didn't say it in my best interests, that they utlimately want to kill me. This is only if I don't know them personally.

i was in the marc jacobs store today, and one of the clerks comes up to me and randomly pulls an ugly jacket with a (faux?) fur collar from the rack.

clerk: do you like this?

me: what?

clerk: do you like this? i like this. do you like this?

me: no. you have bad taste.

clerk turns back to the counter and snickers with another clerk.

i dont know if he was taunting me or not. 6 hours later, and im still wondering what the hell just happened.

I got a job with Vans until I go back to school and it's pretty fun even though it's super hectic and busy all day. The other employees are cool and there's cute chicks working too. But, most of my shifts start at like 6 or 7 in the morning which is earlier than I've woken up in like....a year. Should help my fucked up sleep schedule to get adjusted though.

due to roomates being away for the past long weekend, i pretty much stayed at the loft and had coffee and cigarettes whilst browsing the sunday times.

...(in underwear)

it was beautiful..

Yeah it's just like when someone brings up something which pretty much amounts to the greatest thing on Earth and doesn't elaborate.

Oh specially when you add "it was beautiful" at the end.

I did the whole vegitarian thing for a month my freshmen year of college as a test of will. It was awful and needless and when I was done, meat made me gasey and didn't taste as good. But after a while it began to taste good again.

So when you do go back on the meat bandwagon, prepare for feeling gasey and bloated.

You shouldn't give up more than 2 vices at once...It's pretty tough for anyone. Baby steps, dude.

confession: tomorrow I'm going to do a costume fitting to play the role of a 'dragon-girl' in a short film. I was originally a fairy, but they up(down?)graded me.

But it's going to be lots of fun.

As long as you post a waywt in the costume.

confession: tomorrow I'm going to do a costume fitting to play the role of a 'dragon-girl' in a short film. I was originally a fairy, but they up(down?)graded me.

But it's going to be lots of fun.

i know the feeling...

a few months ago i rang my old agent asking if she would represent me again after firing her two years ago...she said yeah...truth is i was ambivalent about it...have had mixed feelings about acting since i finished drama school...

i mean when i did work it was tied up in so much self destructive behavior....serious drinking not eating...i don't drink very much at all now so i was kinda nervous that acting again would unleash all sorts of demons...

well my agent got me a few auditions but even better than that she got me a small role in a prime time soap opera i didn't have to audition...it was supposed to be 2 days of shooting but has turned into 5 so far with rehearsals and shoot days...

the show is such fast turnaround that there is a lot of pressure...besides i have never done multi camera studio stuff before... so my first scene i kept thinking i would choke and lose my lines screw it up somehow...as soon as we did a camera rehearsal it was fine...i think i did a good job...hard to tell in the factory style enviroment...

my confession is... i want to be an actor