superconfessional

yesterday I was going into a record store here called 4000 holes (HIGHLY recommend if you're in the spokane area) and some massive shirtless guy in his mid 30's with a gigantic 3d swastika tattoo on his chest was walking on the sidewalk as I was going into the store.

And he was listening to agnostic front on his cd player but had his headphones like around his neck, you know?

And I said "hey I love agnostic front!" (I actually hate agnostic front), and the guy goes "yeah!" in the geekist voice you can possibly imagine, and gives me the hornz rock on hand thing...

But he had a 3d swastika tattoo on his chest.:confused:

Guest Airjamie

when i was in osaka, homeboy actually sat through a show by these guys. At that time they were supposed to be the next big shit. I dont know man this girl wanted to go and......fuck man i still feel gay for it. She kept saying "japaneeeese beat boy! beat boy hip hop beat boy!!!!"

QCZtbp8iWLw

In the past 7 years, I've been mistaken for the following individuals (and played along):

1) James Iha -- Actually started dating my first model chick because she was obsessed with Smashing Pumpkins and thought that I looked like him.

2) M.I.L.F. from American Pie -- Never got anything out of that.

3) Chad Hugo -- Got into some stupid VIP party at Light in Las Vegas with full comped service, pre-neptunes, on the premise that I was Chad Hugo.

4) Korean Pop Sensation, Rain -- My friends like to pretend like they are my handlers, and tell old korean ladies in Koreatown that I am the one and only, and in turn we get free Kalbi out of it.

That is all.

So my dad gives me a call to come home and help him clean out the garage..

i get there and i see he has moved about half of my record collection (about 1500 records) to paint the floors.

into the 100 degree southern california sun.

i loaded the other half into my car and diddnt say shit just left.

i just looked at him like YOU ASSHOLE.

a little piece of me died today..

So my dad gives me a call to come home and help him clean out the garage..

i get there and i see he has moved about half of my record collection (about 1500 records) to paint the floors.

into the 100 degree southern california sun.

i loaded the other half into my car and diddnt say shit just left.

i just looked at him like YOU ASSHOLE.

a little piece of me died today..

Aiyah! That hurts. Reminds me of the time my 6 year old younger brother somehow unscrewed the plastic case holding three Upper Deck Ken Griffey Rookie Cards in Gem Mint Condition at the peak of the their value, and pretty much ate the cards.

I kicked him as if he were a mangy mutt.

(Little did I know, that Griffey's career would go down the pipes quicker than Gauge would go down on a pre-AIDS TT Boy.) But, alas a little bit of me died that day...

I should apologize to him tomorrow morning.

i confess: keagan's hair defies all laws of physics. i wonder if its some sort of new anti-polymer matter. how much does it weigh, if it weights anything at all?

also im giving most of my clothing to goodwill because i dont wear much of it anymore. i feel good about it too.

confession:

transformers was the most ballin' shit this summer.

so cheesy, so good, so soooo good.

A friend of mine (who's an editor in the "industry" and therefore very hard to please) caught the midnight showing at the Arclight, and his review at 3 am via sms was:

"35% cheesy, 75% fucking retardedly awesome"

I can't wait to buy the 5 dollar bootleg from my hookup, Smirk.

mini-confessional: I buy pirated movies. 8O

A friend of mine (who's an editor in the "industry" and therefore very hard to please) caught the midnight showing at the Arclight, and his review at 3 am via sms was:

"35% cheesy, 75% fucking retardedly awesome"

I can't wait to buy the 5 dollar bootleg from my hookup, Smirk.

mini-confessional: I buy pirated movies. 8O

don't buy! stream!

www.movieforumz.com

welcome to the 21st century.

about 3 hours ago I was sitting on a roof watching fireworks, yeah? And I get bored and text a whole shit load of random people (i am/waas intoxicated). I text a woman whom i don't really speak to but she used to reallyyyyyy want to fuck me, but she knew I didn't want to fuck her.

and a few weeks ago I said that we were going to hang out and she calles me like once a week in hopes of getting in touch but I don't pick up because I am not really ready to hang out/fuck, right? ANd while on the rooff and text her saying "everyone is drunk" then she texts bac "everyone is high" and then I text "everyone has children" and then she texts back "Your so fucking hot we should get together tonight" then I 2 minutes later she texts back "oh man that wasn't me, everyone is flailing" (trying continueing our everyone is ______ thing). After that I just leave it alone.

-----------

it does't reeally matter, cuz I got plenty of hoe'z.. butttttttttt the "oh man that wasn't me, everyone is flailing" thing was just a cover up for the "your fucking hot lets fuck thing" because she is embarrassed/insecure/knows I don't like her . right?

a little late but...

damn do i find it funny and seriously addicting reading the "casual encounters, missed connections, erotic services" section of craigslist.

"My petite body redefines one's knowledge of fitness, stamina and beauty"

0102020104120103022007070569a7bacd02f33dda3f004a6a.jpg

damn...

i keep fucking my ex even tho in my mind i really dont want to

the girl im seeing thought her period was late... but started yesterday. shes on the pill, but i was a bit worried.

i may not have the money to be in the WH contest im orginizing.

im undecided about seeing an old friend from highschool... last time i saw her we fucked twice in one night. now she wants to come up to jax and pick me up and take me to tampa for the weekend. im sure it will be fun, and ill get lots of pussy, but i have a feeling that i may turn out bad.

Fucking exes is usually a bad idea in the long term, but a GREAT idea in the short term. If you're not going to see them for a while after the encounter, just fucking go for it.

I confess, I think I actually love my new girlfriend. Even though I got scammed into the relationship and I'm kind of skeeved about the whole thing, she's totally amazing and I can't get enough of her. Fuck

yeah... sometimes i wonder if its worth all the trouble... its like i need it all the time tho... i got so used to fucking every single day, maybe twice a day, during my marrige and the last long term relationship i was in.

thing is, id really like to just have one girl that wants to fuck every day, but i cant find a good one.