superconfessional

i used to tease my ex from chile about how two hundred years ago my great great great great grandfather probably fucked her great great great great grandmother and never called

reminds me of a story:

i was taking part in a pre-college program the summer right before i started university.

i met this girl who i thought needed to have her insides smashed in with my pork sword.

now, usually when i meet someone, i don't have the time to tell them about my family history if they ask me "what are you?" so i just tell them i'm puerto rican or something,

which is what happened with this girl.

during a group chat session thing, our instructor made some disparaging comments about her time in Spain and i raised my hand and told her i didn't appreciate those comments because i was part spanish (which i is, on my mother's side). anyway,

the trick i wanted to smash says out loud "stop lying, you told me you were puerto rican."

bad move, slut.

i remembered from our earlier conversation that she said she was peruvian or some shit.... so the next day, i arrived to class wearing a home-made tee that said "i'm sorry that my ancestors raped your ancestors and left your culture in ruins, but there's no need to be rude about it."

everyone thought it was the funniest thing in the world, the girl left the class in tears,

and i still splashed off in her mouth within 6 months.

reminds me of a story:

i was taking part in a pre-college program the summer right before i started university.

i met this girl who i thought needed to have her insides smashed in with my pork sword.

now, usually when i meet someone, i don't have the time to tell them about my family history if they ask me "what are you?" so i just tell them i'm puerto rican or something,

during a group chat session thing, our instructor made some disparaging comments about her time in Spain and i raised my hand and told her i didn't appreciate those comments because i was part spanish (which i is, on my mother's side). anyway,

the trick i wanted to smash says out loud "stop lying, you told me you were puerto rican."

bad move, slut.

i remembered from our earlier conversation that she said she was peruvian or some shit.... so the next day, i arrived to class wearing a home-made tee that said "i'm sorry that my ancestors raped your ancestors and left your culture in ruins, but there's no need to be rude about it."

everyone thought it was the funniest thing in the world, the girl left the class in tears,

that was a glorious post. bananas.

Hey our man Haptronic is nearly a SuperJunkie!!! Woot...hectic...hella mint. Someone find that Hap appreciation thread.

Guest Airjamie

I've been neglecting supertalk but its not as thought thats a real confession so here we go...

...I got my ass kicked about a week ago when i could have totally avoided it. In fact, I could have won, easily, but theres just something about bringing 20 people to a fight that I've always thought was a cowardly move. Anyway, I'm still trying to decide just what to do and whether or not I was an idiot in the forst place, so heres the background: I used to see this kid at shows all the time wearing big pants, fishnets, makeup, the works. Needless to say i hated him. Hated him more when he started showing up in girlpants and an atreyu hoodie. Even more when the kid took a liking to workout shorts and eulogy records shirts. I just fucking hate this guy allaround. So about a year ago he starts dating my ex. They have a kid...in the bathroom. Classy. Anyway, this guy has been talking all kinds of shit about me since hes started dating my ex , which has led to near violence several times (i kicked the door of his apartment in last month, one of his friends called the cops so i ran). Recently this asshole has started in on one of my little cousins (she goes to his highschool). I just cant tolerate it anymore so last friday when one of my friends called me saying he showed up to a local hardcore show, I laced up my docs and decided to settle it once and for all. Now I guess I am somewhat of a part of what you would call the "hardcore" scene. I am pretty well known and have many friends who would back me in just about all of the fights I get into (way too many). However, I make it known that I never want people to interfere in my fights. I'ts just not fair and definately not honorable or even manly to have all your friends jump in and beatup on one or two people, especially when youve been practicing mixed martial arts since you were in 5th grade and can hold your own. ...I digress... so i get to the show, make a b-line for this kid, grab him by the side of the neck and direct him to "get the fuck outside,no running this time" . Well needless to say, he brought friends and as soon as we get outside about 10 kids grab me and start to work me over with brass knuckles. I am fortunate in the fact that they were mostly pussies who couldnt throw a punch to save their life and i managed to get away with minor bruising and a black eye. I just dont understand why this stupidity is ubiquitous in the hardcore scene.

Shit. "minor bruising" and a black eye are the reasons why you haven't been flaming / posting for the last week? Come on airjamie.

HOWEVER, be the bigger man, and dont go for retaliation.

HOWEVER, be the bigger man, and dont go for retaliation.

it's not really retaliation, he did start it that night, just the other guy brought his mates... i say get him alone

112690.jpg

That doesn't really need a confession, it's more or less a universal given.

reminds me of a story:

bad move, slut.

Wow...that's some cool shit..she must've been really slutty.

Somebody been reading Warren Ellis's site? But yea I want a copy too.

No, do you mean warren ellis the comic book dude? I've known of the codex for a while, but my interest was recently rekindled because of this month's article in the believer (lit mag).

Airjamie aren't you from ATL? I used to hang around in the 'scene' a bit around atl and north florida, everyone there is a fucking asshole. Frankly, I'm not suprised that you got jumped by 10 dudes when starting a fight at a show, no one ever lets a fight go 1 on 1. Everyone thinks they're pretty tough with their brass knuckles, pepper spray, and lock/bandana :rolleyes: Shit is pretty common, or at least used to be when I was in that area.

edit: this was in 02-03 so yeah grain of salt

pic?

ioqueriuwyeriouww

cant find one for the life of me

not in the a/w lookbook

she was on the in-store displays and was used for the "uniqlo look a/w 2007" section of the usa website (now replaced with the "uniqlo look spring 2007" section and a decidedly less attractive model)

I've been neglecting supertalk but its not as thought thats a real confession so here we go...

...I got my ass kicked about a week ago when i could have totally avoided it. In fact, I could have won, easily, but theres just something about bringing 20 people to a fight that I've always thought was a cowardly move. Anyway, I'm still trying to decide just what to do and whether or not I was an idiot in the forst place, so heres the background: I used to see this kid at shows all the time wearing big pants, fishnets, makeup, the works. Needless to say i hated him. Hated him more when he started showing up in girlpants and an atreyu hoodie. Even more when the kid took a liking to workout shorts and eulogy records shirts. I just fucking hate this guy allaround. So about a year ago he starts dating my ex. They have a kid...in the bathroom. Classy. Anyway, this guy has been talking all kinds of shit about me since hes started dating my ex , which has led to near violence several times (i kicked the door of his apartment in last month, one of his friends called the cops so i ran). Recently this asshole has started in on one of my little cousins (she goes to his highschool). I just cant tolerate it anymore so last friday when one of my friends called me saying he showed up to a local hardcore show, I laced up my docs and decided to settle it once and for all. Now I guess I am somewhat of a part of what you would call the "hardcore" scene. I am pretty well known and have many friends who would back me in just about all of the fights I get into (way too many). However, I make it known that I never want people to interfere in my fights. I'ts just not fair and definately not honorable or even manly to have all your friends jump in and beatup on one or two people, especially when youve been practicing mixed martial arts since you were in 5th grade and can hold your own. ...I digress... so i get to the show, make a b-line for this kid, grab him by the side of the neck and direct him to "get the fuck outside,no running this time" . Well needless to say, he brought friends and as soon as we get outside about 10 kids grab me and start to work me over with brass knuckles. I am fortunate in the fact that they were mostly pussies who couldnt throw a punch to save their life and i managed to get away with minor bruising and a black eye. I just dont understand why this stupidity is ubiquitous in the hardcore scene.

that was pretty pussy of him. next time take your boys, not to beat the dude up, but to ensure that his boys dont jump in. then you can go at it one on one... or it can turn into an all-out brawl. i have no idea.

life in a state of nature is violent, brutish, and short. pick you fights accordingly, and don't fucking let him get away with it. if i were you, i'd get to him psychologically rather than physically. fuck up his friends systematically when they least expect it so it leaves him with no base of protection to return to, then go for the real deal. the kid sounds like a bastard, and i realized at 14 that the hardcore scene was just way too violent for me, so i got out. if i were you, i'd forget about the rules of that scene and just go your own way.