superconfessional

Ugh I was supposed to hang out with NB today but she said her grandparents are visiting and her parents are making her stay home...so we're hanging out next weekend when shes off work. My friends are boring and probably wont do anything today either...

So now im on the couch listening to Diplomatic Immunity Vol.2 and this is probably what i'll do all day.

I suck at weekends. Seriously.

Don't you know other women?

Honestly, not really. There's 6 females in my phone: my mom, my sister, friend's girlfriend, Nosey (remember she's a mommy, I gave up on her), Killa Kate (see HB) and NB. :(

This is bad. I am going to fix this.

I definitely have to agree. Why did you decide to cut off contact?

If it doesn't work it doesn't work. Just because all of the positives are in play doesn't mean a connection is made.

When i was younger (this stopped about 1-2 years ago I think) I had 4-5 minute 'spells' where every sound i heard whether it be words or footsteps or whatever sounded like it was mocking me or being sarcastic/confrontational. As far back as I remember it happening I knew it was happening and it didnt bother me.

It sounds weird when I try to explain it. Haven't told anyone about it.

When i was younger (this stopped about 1-2 years ago I think) I had 4-5 minute 'spells' where every sound i heard whether it be words or footsteps or whatever sounded like it was mocking me or being sarcastic/confrontational. As far back as I remember it happening I knew it was happening and it didnt bother me.

It sounds weird when I try to explain it. Haven't told anyone about it.

should have kept it that way

you sound like a nut

i just got a dog??!?!?!?!

this is crazy

we're gonna teach it to be able to detect my sisters diabetes (highs & lows and what not)

its a labradoodle, we named him london

fucking sweeet.

you can train dogs to detect high/low sugar levels? like a seeing eye dog with a fucking third eye

this is my first confession.

i hate when you read a piece of information about someone and you make assumptions and constantly thinking about it makes your stomach turn in the worst way and it feels like you're going to throw up. yeah.

I know the feeling but I've learned to just stop caring so much. It's better to occupy your mind with what girls you're going to scheme next, what you're doing next weekend, or how you're going to spend your summer.

now for my confession: I was invited to a disco biscuits concert last night (first ever, never even listened to them much beforehand) by a friend who was celebrating her birthday and I had an absolute blast. Saw a bunch of people who went to high school with me, got fucked up, danced and sweated my balls off, and ended up crashing in a motel for 5 hours with my friends. needless to say I was dehydrated, sore, tired, and extremely irritable upon my return.. but fuck, I would definitely do it all over again. any fans here? all I gotta say is... "kitchen mitts". that's my fucking jam right now

na na

na na na na

na na naaaaa ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh

dont worry about it, it's no different than dropping a jar of sweet pickle relish at the super market, and sunglasses dont even require cleaning!

however you are a clutz

I got a new job and I think I'm set to make about $25,000 this summer alone. I am gonna move in with a friend and cut my rent and food costs by like half too, so I will be saving money. I am pretty sure I will blow all of the rest on booze, college girls, and whores.

I feel so unproductive. I have hella shit to list on ebay/super market and home work to do but all I've been doing is eating ice cream and watching season 3 of House MD.

I hate getting half-assed offers for my photographic services... it's always unpaid, it's always 'for your portfolio', and it's always ghetto as fuck. Fuck you all to fucking hell.

its so much easier to buy than it is to sell.

Too true...