superconfessional

i wasnt referring to the people on this board by the way, but i guess its mutual.

I was just letting you in on the fact that generally when you "hate everyone," those people "hate you back," even if they don't act like it. Personally, I hate nearly everyone I know, and they know it. They aren't exactly kind in turn.

I was just letting you in on the fact that generally when you "hate everyone," those people "hate you back," even if they don't act like it. Personally, I hate nearly everyone I know, and they know it. They aren't exactly kind in turn.

true, youre probably pretty spot on with that

confession: I have a crush on andrewfuncrew

oh my lord, same, if i was gay.... i dont even know, hes just man pretty

yeah man :/

man my day is just fckd up even more... i was suppose help a friend get move some stuff... she called then she said she will call back.. now shes blaming me for not calling her b/c we had arrange to pick up some stuff.. and shes ranting at me.. wtf..

was suppose to crank out some major papers the last few days.. but all ive been doing is playing dota/smoking/sleeping and riding around..

i can feel the crunch getting closer... i feel like a degenerate

haha

Do you like Basshunter?

I don't think it's attractive at all, but most people I know are convinced I might be gay, so I'm probably the wrong person to side with.

What's the world coming to when a man cant walk down the street in glitter levis, and not be homo accused ???

too skinny, but otherwise, why not

too skinny? lol

and i am in definite need of a detox. my diet is shiiiiit. i mean i know seniors in high school eat shitty normally. but for the past 3 weeks its just been junk food and beer everyday.

how does one go about a true detox?

too skinny? lol

and i am in definite need of a detox. my diet is shiiiiit. i mean i know seniors in high school eat shitty normally. but for the past 3 weeks its just been junk food and beer everyday.

how does one go about a true detox?

You kill yourself.