superconfessional

Yeah.

Stop calling that shit "Piff".

I don't care if the kids think it's cool.

This isn't The Heights and you're not The Set.

Other than that. ....Breath deep and relax.

You lost me. Everyone around here calls it piff; I guess I'm just a follower.

yeah... i know.

heres the thing, ive found if you smoke before you start drinking you can drink more without bad effects. its only when you have not smoked at all and are sloppy drunk that it will make you spin.

in england we have a saying,

'beer then weed, you're in need. weed then beer, you're in the clear'

i've got a confession. i'm bored and dissatisfied with life. i have no reason to be, got a good job, great marriage, great friends....

Move out of the country. Lose your job and your friends, test your marriage, shock yourself and make yourself so busy learning about culture and humanity that you won't have time to feel dissatisfied.

fg0d - You may as well try it, the curiosity isnt going to go- so give it a whirl. Just take it slow and try and do it somewhere you like and feel comfortable.

My first time was at a mates house, I outsmoked him and between us we smoked about 5 joints. I didnt feel much, just felt weird, then he had a total giggles fit and monged out and that scared me a bit. From then on everytime felt different for the next 4 or 5 times. Also the next couple of times i felt the effects coming on stronger and stronger.

Oh and dont eat spicy food, some people find the combination makes em feel bad or throw up.

TIP from an ex toker - keep it as a cool casual thing with friends, just treat it with respect, like loads of things in life the slippery slope of diminishing returns is there.

I asked my girl if my new grey apcs were too tight,..... who am I?

Im really tempted to get a Loopwheeler hoody....should I?

Im taking alot away from designer sheeps film lists.

Im really enjoying Dorian Gray now

I really like Modest Mouse, especially now Marr is with em.

The other night at a beach party I accidentally smoked hash. I seriously thought it was a hand rolled cig (really common here). Nothing happened even though I gave a big puff. It was kind of a big deal for me because I've never done anything other than alcohol and cigarettes.

in england we have a saying,

'beer then weed, you're in need. weed then beer, you're in the clear'

you truly are a classy lady.

usually i take it as it comes, if i start drinking first, so be it, if someone hands me a joint or a bowl, so be it. i don't discriminate.

i've noticed that some women don't get any kind of effect from smoking weed. they just get a little sleepy. anyone else witness this?

exactly its like they have a different immune system, but they are particularly vicious, I smoked with a korean chick once and dayum she seemed laid back so i tried to make my move on her and i got owned like owned owned . but we became good friends after that