superconfessional

j- maybe asian females would have our own show in 20yrs, kind of like VH1's "i love the 80s", and all the hipster kids would wanna date us.

sydney- could we be like romy and michele's high school reunion after our race change? we totally invented post-its.

there is a carbuncle on my ass after falling in some glass skating and it hurts when i walk and im trying to stay off of it but i need to graduate from fucking college tomorrow and i can't miss that.

there is a carbuncle on my ass after falling in some glass skating and it hurts when i walk and im trying to stay off of it but i need to graduate from fucking college tomorrow and i can't miss that.

congrats onemancult

Just scalp your tickets for a bill a piece on Craigs list and don't go. Tell your family to go fuck themselves.

I slept with a persian girl and she was very reserved, sexually. The stereotype is true!

Did she weave you a rug the morning after?

I slept with a persian girl and she was very reserved, sexually. The stereotype is true!

I only slept with one persian girl and had a totally opposite experience. The strange thing was that she was a very quiet and reserved girl on a day to day basis.

wow, you mean all women don't fit into one easy stereotype?! They get to be individuals and different also??? This really blows my mind. I may have to leave superfuture now and think this over.

17312771930sSecretarytypist.jpg

^ in college my good friend was this 5'2" guy from Fukuoka, thick Japanese accent when he spoke English, wore big black Jackie O sunglasses with his blonde crimp perm, etc. He drove a forest green mid-90's Hyundai Elantra station wagon replete with manual windows, and we used to get piss drunk at bars and drive home the two blocks wasted, with the windows canked down screaming "OWWWWW!!!" at every female we saw on the street. The white people must've been dumbfounded at the sight of two Asian guys going "OWWWW" in this green station wagon.

We used to do it in my car too, the typical AZN 32-valve BMW on enormous BBS rims with a big muffler, but we looked more like rapists then. We ended up picking up a lot of black girls and inviting them back for beer pong though.

ha!

we used to ride around in shitty cars telling pedestrians "you are an apparition!"

or pulling over, rolling down the window and saying "get in"

HA!

Me and my band-mates roll around after gigs shouting stupid stuff from our cars too.

It rules.

Mainly 'woooooop', sometimes a loud 'BANG' (gets a great reaction from drunkards), every now and again something like 'you're old!' or 'go home' (which I imagine is pretty depressing to hear at 4am).

Sometimes I feel bad.

Mostly I just laugh. :o

I like to drive badly in car parks, and get in everyones way then look at them like they're the ones doing some thing wrong, and wave my arms up, etc, some times I even argue with them... Road rage is fun...

i can barely limp, sitting down is excruciating,

my graduation was nice, but sitting through it was

an exercise in keeping myself from screaming like

a little bitch.

laying down on the couch earlier tonight and getting

a hard-on for Michelle Trachtenberg in Disney's

The Ice Princess was strangely quite satisfying.

also, i miss the internet almost as much as being able

to walk. now i go lay in bed and weep.