superconfessional

I didn't get a pair of second hand Denime's wich had no noticable wear on them, fit me extremely well and were extremely cheap, because they were the made in Hong Kong version and I wasn't sure back then if they were legit, but now I am and I feel like an idiot!, oh and a denim geek too!

sorry to hear that. they seem to be a fine denim. (i own a pair but haven't gotten around to wearing them. got them for cheap, too!) the only strange thing about my pair is that the tab is actually not a tab, but are stitchings right next to the pocket so they kind of look like a tab. i wonder if this was to go around the levi's tab trademark infringement.

I feel like a woman trapped in a man's body, despite that, I am attracted to women. I am a lesbian.

Call me Zoe.

i actually knew a guy who felt the same way. last i knew, he dressed like a woman in public, but walked around with his girlfriend holding each other's hand and shit. a lesbian trapped inside a man's body, i guess.

I was raped last night by my ex.

It was her birthday.

She had a few too many rum and cokes.

I have deep scratches on my back.

congratulations.

I feel like a woman trapped in a man's body, despite that, I am attracted to women. I am a lesbian.

Call me Zoe.

Whatever you do to realize this even further... please post it on superfuture.

bright yellow linoleum flooring that is shiny and slick, and it's on the floor where people sit and hang out most of the time. I don't know how many times I will be chatting up my houseguests, or we'll be sitting playing cards on the floor, drinking, I dunno, whatever, but there's always some random pube just chillin on the floor.

maybe stop playing cards/drinking/sitting on the floor in the bathroom.

I cant believe I read all that.

Strange story, but at least you got laid.

... paid the price to pop the cherry too. That alcohol must be expensive in seoul, especially in a cornerstore?

Oh well, laid.

i have spent approximately 6000 dollars on marijuana in the last year. give or take like 200. this is literally the first time ive ever actually thought about how much i really spend on weed. blah, sometimes i dont know how i actually feel about that figure...especially since i could have had every piece of denim i could ever want for that. or any number of things really.

i have spent approximately 6000 dollars on marijuana in the last year. give or take like 200. this is literally the first time ive ever actually thought about how much i really spend on weed. blah, sometimes i dont know how i actually feel about that figure...especially since i could have had every piece of denim i could ever want for that. or any number of things really.

december051.jpg

To be honest, you don't look like a pothead.

But hey, what do I know?

gotta say it again: I hate you dismal future, your life is like a big korean drama and it makes me hate my own dull existence

december051.jpg

To be honest, you don't look like a pothead.

But hey, what do I know?

my first reaction right there was to start defending myself as a pothead. odd. well that was on christmas day dinner...so it was formal and whatnot... i guess a better picture of my love for marijuana would be the five spliffs i rolled in the following pictures.

IMG_6335.jpg

and my room mate hitting the blue ribbon spliff.

IMG_6332.jpg

I have no idea but I've decided from this day forward I'm going to actively participate in my own life a bit more now. End of strange story for now.

I think that's a good start. Good story. I think you should probably find a new job first. Then get a hobby preferrably without women...

Ok my confession. Lately I've started to realize again that women are more trouble than good. Two months ago I met a hot 29 year old who works for a domestic bank in Tokyo. I met here at a US college alumnai event that one of her friends dragged her along. Lots of guys tried hitting on her, shooting the shit about how much money they made (lots of foriegn bankers were there), how GQ they were, etc. So I decided to switch it up and talk about, what else, fashion (lol...). Long story short, we ended up walking back home together and figured I just grab her phone number and be done with it. Ironically, it turns out that her apartment is right down the street from mine and I began to wonder how I never had seen her before. Fast forward a week, we went out, had fun, and she ended up back at my place Then I go back to LA for three weeks. Come back and we go out the night I arrive back. Again, over at my place. Find out that she lived a year in SF and a year in NY just to go clubbing in Harlem and spend all her money on Phat Farm. First warning sign. Tells me how she likes to use guys and that she's had guys offer her diamonds rings, trips to expensive places, etc. Well I'm no chump; don't tell her shit, and just agree with her. Sex is good so far, so I can deal. One night she sleeps over and at 3AM in the morning, gets up, and just leaves with no explanation. Next evening, I'm confused but refuse to call and act like a chump. Eventually I break-down and call. She apologises and says she was meaning to call, even though I know she did it to spark drama and see my reaction. She wants to see me the following week, I tell her I'm busy and tired and go to bed. Eventually she calls again and says she wants to stay over. I relent. She comes in totally wasted and starts telling me off. Saying she can't trust me, that I'm a bad boy, that she hates the fact that I still talk to my ex and that she's jealous of her (though she's never met her). I tell her to get out. Next morning she calls and apologises and says she was too drunk. Fast forward to two day ago, Ive been sick and decided I can't see her, she e-mails my phone saying she is with her friends drinking, I ignore it. She e-mails again saying that she sorry for always talking in japanese, which I didn't understand. Call her. She's drunk, asking where I am. I tell her I"m going home after having dinner with a friend. She says she is drinking with three guy friends. I know she is telling me this to get me jealous and provoke me; she also tells me that her ex called her just before asking her to see him; I don't act like a chump and say its cool and have fun. I plan on breaking up with her in two weeks, once this other girl comes back from vacation but its hard cuz of the sex. Even if the woman is crazy, if the sex is amazing, would you still hang in there....?