superconfessional

just in time, lol: http://www.thirdlooks.com/2013/11/friends-how-many-of-us-have-them/

for the save of conversation, my biggest excuse is always being tired. between school/work/training i'm always beat and sometimes watching a movie is way more appealing than going to a bar. 

i feel you on the exhaustion grind, but you gotta make time for people you know? a movie is always more appealing, just kick and back and turn brain to off, but what's stopping you from heading home first, having a powernap, chug a red bull and then head to the bar? You don't have to drink, it's just that once you stop hanging out with people, you just kind of leave their general consciousness and they stop inviting you to hang out. 

holiday crazy recipe

add 50 years of religious conservative political views

add 50 years of batshit hippie liberal political views

add enough scotch to drown a few mormons in

a dash of resentment & bitters

add to shaker, sieve thru 100 years of resentment & grudges

strain and serve.

luckily this year, i've got my hands on Rip Van Winkle whiskey to get me through the next few weeks, so I'm okay. 

i'm highly debating whether or not i'm going to disappear this thanksgiving. i'd really prefer to just leave my phone at home and drive down to baja and surf for a few days. tell the family work called.

i'm highly debating whether or not i'm going to disappear this thanksgiving. i'd really prefer to just leave my phone at home and drive down to baja and surf for a few days. tell the family work called.

i want to neg this because i love my family and seeing them is the best part of the holidays then i remember not everyone is in that same situation then i get sad. 

just in time, lol: http://www.thirdlooks.com/2013/11/friends-how-many-of-us-have-them/

for the save of conversation, my biggest excuse is always being tired. between school/work/training i'm always beat and sometimes watching a movie is way more appealing than going to a bar. 

confession: i just read this whole thing  :blush:

will be wrapping up unfinished biz then will hopefully either hop into a new company by end of next year or move somewhere outta sf, ca,

eventually may circle back cos I can't imagine myself anywhere else but

would like to stay at a diff place longer then a few weeks

i want to neg this because i love my family and seeing them is the best part of the holidays then i remember not everyone is in that same situation then i get sad. 

there are two types of family, people you're happy to be family with, and people you tolerate every year. the ratio's getting pretty fucked these last few years. 

my dad just asked me for cigarette, I handed him the pack. he pulls out a spliff I rolled earlier and asks why I rolled a cigarette when I had a full pack. he just finished it and told me my tobacco was stale and tasted weird.

lmao

Is he an amish?

omfg

he just ate a dozen eggrolls and half of a banh bo

he's dying of laughter at the latino channel

he asked me to go get him in & out (he hates American food)

e2ed174fbc476b44c606521d8d81e402.jpg

^ banh bo (looks weird but mad delicious)

@fuuma, he's super conservative Vietnamese. I really do think this is his first time puffing the wacko tobacco

yo keep reporting. this is hirarious.