superconfessional

I wanted to PM you Ink (even before this post) but I will say it here.

I totally love the stuff you post here - fits, comments and what you post on Tumblr (dark visions of the impending apocalypse, fuck yeah!). Stay strong.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't tell you how many times i'm asked or told im gay by saying i live in san francisco when traveling other countries. Joke maybe, but it makes me die a little bit inside any time I hear somebody bring it up. 

Also, expats treat locals like shit. I've never seen so many high and mighty rich old fat men treating young Chinese people like dirt without even flinching. The really sad part is that half of them are single and fucking Chinese girls, even more sad is that some of them have two families- one in their home country and one here.

Edited by Fycus

I can't tell you how many times I've asked or told im gay by saying im from san francisco when traveling other countries. Joke maybe, but it makes me die a little bit inside any time I hear somebody bring it up. 

It's worse when it comes from other Americans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

my recent ritual is finding hasty sales thread bumps in supermarket, then snitching.  i couldn't find any today.  was alittle disappointed.

edit: found one! :D

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Spending Aïd al-Adha in a Muslim country means I had to eat at McDonalds three time a day cause everything else is closed. Thank god for my healthy reserve of pirated dvds or this would have been boring as fuck. I think I'll never get over the McDo though....

Oh and last week I peed on some asshole's bed cause he was mean to a friend, he didn't like it.

Edited by Fuuma

Whereabouts are you Fuuma? I'm in a muslim country and everything's been open, at least for the most part, but that's at least in due part to the significant chinese and indian presence here

I'm in Morocco right now, arrived last Sunday. Everything was closed for the Wednesday, after that it was fine. Your country is diff because there are three major communities. I might be in KL later in the year btw.