superconfessional

My mom went to north Korea a while ago and I honestly hoped she would die because I find her annoying, in retrospect extremely edgy desire from me and my mom is awesome even if I hate her at the same time

My mom went to north Korea a while ago and I honestly hoped she would die because I find her annoying, in retrospect extremely edgy desire from me and my mom is awesome even if I hate her at the same time

Negged you. Why would you ever want your own blood dead?

hahhahahaha

the question that i've always wondered: does anybody love me?

i told my mom i loved her

she told me i didn't know how much she loved me (for the first time in 21 years)

those who know me will understand how significant these words are to me

Edited by ohsnap

Also, I had to hire some new people at work, and one of the candidates had great qualifications and relevant experience and all I could wish for for this one position, and when I was checking her references and googling her, I noticed that she didn't have any social media activity, but I did stumble upon some nudes of her on 4chan. Still hired her...

Holy shit that is hilarious.

How the fuck do you track someone on 4chan? Was her trip her fucking name? HAHAHA

on saturday i took an evil dump in a toilet that wouldnt flush at a house party

i blamed it on the girl who went to pee after me

she ended up leaving the party cause everyone was making fun of her so much

happy monday y'all

hahahahaha

i was going to study today for a upcomin A+ certification test but ended up spending the day listning to techno in nothing but a wifebeat, drinkin monster and smokin cowboy killers

and thats what i did the day before too and i got no sleep

i was going to study today for a upcomin A+ certification test but ended up spending the day listning to techno in nothing but a wifebeat, drinkin monster and smokin cowboy killers

and thats what i did the day before too and i got no sleep

i want to be a part of your disgusting lifestyle

Good luck to you, dude. I recall people recommending this in the past, but keep an exercise routine going and you may find it helps (not to minimize it and say 'ur body making crazy sad chemicals out of your control, just run a mile, you'll be straight'). Seriously, best of luck finding your way out of that. Hope you have people around you to offer support and more life wisdom/personal experience than that.

Move out of your mom's house.  Maybe you'll appreciate her more when she's not around to wipe your ass or do your laundry.

...says the man who claims my sausages are meaningless  :rolleyes:

edit: wish i could rep to infinity, herpsky. excellent advice.

Edited by haploid