superconfessional

cheap - i heard that catholic churches generally offer free/subsidised counselling for people who can't really afford the cost of a therapist or whatever. maybe you should look to see if there is anything like that in your area. it's not necessarily for catholic church goers either so you don't feel weird if you're non religious 

Got into it with one of my gfs many roommates the other night. This dude is known for picking shit with people and is quite childish imo. Anyways that night shit got dumb real quick but only resulted in some words being exchanged until we both walked away.

The next day he walks in on my gf and I in the kitchen walks all the way around me then asks if I have any fight left in me. I say nah man I'd actually like to talk to you. I apologize for my part in the confrontation and ask to drop it. He at first seems to be ok with that but then as soon as other roommates walked in he decides to threaten me and tell me how he's going to fuck me up. I let him know not to threaten me and that I'm not afraid of him. He asks me am I sure? And I say ya.

I tell dude that I'm not apologizing because I'm scared but because I feel like I was in the wrong for my part. As more people come in he steps to me. This guys way bigger than me but for some reason I wasn't scared. I leaned on the counter with my arms crossed and let him talk shit. When he saw he wasnt shaking me and that i was standing my ground he then decided to tell everyone that I was pouting. And started asking me if my parents were cousins and when I smiled he then started in with playground insults my favorite being "oh oh you're so ugly when you look in the mirror it cracks"

Anyways I don't really know what to do man. This whole situation makes me sick to my stomach. And the part that's bothering me isnt that I'm scared or anything its just how tired I am and how much I'm not trying to go through this everytime I'm there.

Im lost man. Dunno what to do.

I'm at a point where whatever happens happens and I don't care because I just want for it so badly to be over. Especially when it was so petty.

The initial argument started because he wanted me to move my car. I went out to move it and asked him where he wanted to park because im about to leave. Shit gets handled and I go back inside. He then walks to my gfs hallway and starts cursing me out from outside. I yell what and walk out. We start going back and forth. Mid argument I say you know what fuck it I moved the car can we just chill, shake hands and drop it.

A new argument ensues because he didn't like my apology. How could i yell at him then try to squash it.

I don't know how to settle this. I tried being mature with this guy twice and it didn't work. It really seems like he gets off on flexin infront of a bunch of people.

Edited by dovo

^ can u handle him in a 1 on 1 fight? call his bluff and offer to fight him, and in the unlikely event that he agrees, beat his ass (without causing permanent damage) and your dominance will be established

btw this is terrible advice from a stranger on the internet so maybe don't actually do that

Even if I knew 100% that I could wreck him its not the route I want to take. If I gave to I gave to butits not where I want to go especially since I'm not trying to get my girl booted from her home. I'm a very patient guy and can withstand a decent amount if shit talk but feel like I'm going to snap and that's not what I want.

Maybe I should just go hermit for a few days and allow myself time to cool down. All that shit was bottled up and it atleast feels good to let some of it out through typing

This whole ordeal has led to me seriously evaluating what's going on in my life. I thought long and hard about all the things I'd love to do to this guy but each time I wound up thinking about the important people in my life, my principals, and who I am.

You can go back through page after page of these forums of me being sorta happy then depressed then depressed some more then weird again. I was bothered by the idea that I had nothing to live for. But in my exploration some of the darkest places within myself I kept finding light. Light in my family, my girl, my friends, the way I want to carry myself and I realized that I'm rich as fuck. My head hasn't been clearer.

Chillin

^true that. having difficulty finding a girl lately too, but then i got a lot of things of my own to deal with so i'm alright with that.

actually looking forward to my next wisdom tooth extraction; hoping dentist will prescribe tramadol again. shit is trippy. x_x

but superawkward has been emptier...

Forgot lady was in fitting room. Thought I was alone. Had to fart so bad but it was one of those farts that you hold so long it goes back in but you know its there. Squat down to get things moving before any customers came in and let loose lady walks out of dressing room while I'm farting and scurried back in. She came out a little later and had to hand me the clothes and ran into a force field of stench. I would have sprayed the air freshener but I thought we were both playing it off.

I hope she held her breath because it was one of those pre shit cart warning shots. The good news tho is that I made it to the bathroom. Which explains why I have time to write this

redacted. 

Finished up a contract and getting unemployment money, not really looking for work

idk how you do it, i was unemployed for a minute (on a couple occasions) and was pretty much depressed, it wasn't the lack of money it was more so just sitting on my ass playing video games and im like fuck what am i doing with my life.  I fucking hate my job right now but i realize its keeping me active, on my feet and im interacting with people rather than my create a player on nba2k so i guess it really aint that bad