superconfessional

Just googled Toms, I don't see what's annoying, they look like regular slippers.People had slipper buying clubs?

I'd get bulk orders from church groups or school clubs for 80-150 pairs fairly often. I'm definitely not mad at the insanely easy 5-6k. Shit was really, really fanatical for a while there. They actually put out a brogue for this coming Fall that doesn't look half bad. If it didn't have the Toms badge on the heel I could see a lot of #menswear people kopping.

so i went out drinking last week with a bunch of my gym friends. since i was the only one who was not drunk, i was asked to drive two girls home. After dropping the first girl off, on the way to the second girl's home, the second girl asked if she could suck my dick (no kidding). i stopped the car immediately and she opened my fly. i asked if we could goto the near hotel close-by to finish off. she said it would be cheating as she has a boyfriend of 10 years (WTF?).

so after everything said and done, i drove my car out of that parking lot and realized i received a blow job in the parking lot of a funeral house.

will i goto hell?

i really cant deal with fake friends anymore, but the problem is that the only friends i have anymore are fake friends, none actually care about me, only what i can do for them. i need to find a way to cut them all out and just be fine alone, but its kinfd of a scary thought

i really cant deal with fake friends anymore, but the problem is that the only friends i have anymore are fake friends, none actually care about me, only what i can do for them. i need to find a way to cut them all out and just be fine alone, but its kinfd of a scary thought

Been going through the same thing lately. The few real friends I had have moved away, and I've just decided to cut off all ties with the shit ones. Seemed hard at first but I don't miss them and I've been meeting a ton of better people way easier than I thought. Do it.

never drive as a sleep deprived art student you never know a deer will come the fuck out of nowhere and swirve outta control totalling your car. worst part is insurance never got renewed, totally forgot about it (swamped from all the work) and now gotta pay outta my parents pockets.. f me

when I travel for work I always raid the minibar and then replace everything - soda from the pharmacy, and if I cant find nips to replace the ones I took, I fill them with water and carefully replace the caps.

Almost always works