superconfessional

This winter break has been crazy. I've smoked DMT twice, done molly twice (including last night), am taking mushrooms tomorrow and acid later this week. It's fun but also kind of draining.

Also have lost all interest in TV and want to sell mine. Not sure why I ever watched that shit.

Edited by wurm

"I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member"

I just got promoted to a position with some more money and much more pressure and responsibility. When I was offered the job the first thing I thought was "y'all are idiots for wanting to put me in charge and thinking I'm gonna be good at all this shit."

My BFF is the ultimate pessimist. It's like everytime we hang out and the slightest thing goes wrong, he feels the universe has conspired to shaft him and he takes it personally. Other friends and I try to cheer him up when this happens but he just gets all pouty so lately we havn't bothered calling him out. Okay, so he doesn't have a job or girlfriend and still lives with his parents but christ growupanddosomethingaboutityoustupidsonofabitch

feels good to have finally come full circle

best way i can explain it is through catcher in the rye. if anyone's read that one. --spoiler alert-- the "first reading" is when someone really identifies with holden says in the book and views the world like holden. "people are a bunch of phonies", they think, and "i see right through all those fakes." then people think they have "grown up" or are more mature when they read the book and are disgusted with holden, saying shit like "holden was an angsty, whiny teenage misanthrope and i hated reading him". i would say where i am at right now is like a "third reading." imagine you are now the teacher, who has empathy and compassion for holden and looks on him with deep care, but has to maintain a certain boundary because of the teacher-role he must play to make a living.

Had a four hour gap @ uni so had a fap in main toilets and came all over the toilet seat hopefully some dumb fuck fob takes a shit in that stall and sits on my cum... no homo ha ha

bruh this is beyond questionable on a couple levels damn man toilet papers free in there man damn

I haven't gone to the first week of classes and I feel like shit for missing them, but I'm scared that I'm going to do terrible in them now so I dropped one of my tougher classes in lieu of some easy shit

Graduation just moved a lot farther away haha

had a really weird few days. first day of classes for my last undergraduate semester and stayed up really late last night. i posted a while back about going to be a teachers aide in france next school year (ie starting in fall) but fucked up the application and won't be able to finish it in time. i was starting to have second thoughts about doing it anyway, but it kind of sucks that its not even an option anymore.

had a few mild, but long panic attacks about what i'm going to do after i graduate now.

i also feel like hanging out with none of my friends at school anymore. i feel like i can't even relate to them. but i look forward a lot to spending time with old friends from high school.

and, as i posted back in the super deranged roommates thread my roommate is a transsexual woman (i.e. going from man to woman). he never told me he was doing it until now (i already knew though). i didn't see him for a while but he left a note saying it (and that his name is now katie) and saying i could move out if i wanted. i'm not going to do that but i did see him later and he looked exactly the same - clearly a guy.

kitchen has been somewhat more tidy recently, though....

Maybe after he becomes a woman he'll better at dishes (5)

maybe the prophecy has been fulfilled.

Edited by wurm

I wish I had found SuFu 5 years ago. Was there an exodus at some point?

i just cnt fucking do it. i cant get over her, and i fucking hate it, the only reason its not working now is because of some fucking medical problems i had in fucking may and thats fucked everything so far and i cant fucking just sit back and watch this shit happen and lose her and watch her move on and i fucking hate it and im drinking too much and not writing enough and theres fucking nothing for me here and im stuck for another two months at least and fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck i cant fucking stand this fucking shit. WHAT THE FUCK.

i just cnt fucking do it. i cant get over her, and i fucking hate it, the only reason its not working now is because of some fucking medical problems i had in fucking may and thats fucked everything so far and i cant fucking just sit back and watch this shit happen and lose her and watch her move on and i fucking hate it and im drinking too much and not writing enough and theres fucking nothing for me here and im stuck for another two months at least and fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck i cant fucking stand this fucking shit. WHAT THE FUCK.

i just want to hug you.