superconfessional

Thanks Toasty, this helps quite a bit.

I've been very much thinking of things to do in my spare time when not with her so I could keep myself busy, and I feel like I've been bumming around too much. Need to keep my mind occupied.

@bluebear: Man, I know what you mean. The kind of friends my girl hangs out with are completely different from me. (Generally just close friends, but they're very varied. All like to party together) And I'm not all too much of a drinker/party-goer myself so it's a bit different. I feel like I'm not as fun/can't be as fun as them. (I'm also 19 years old and she's celebrating her 21st today. Don't have a fake ID, but I'll be with her for the whole day) But, I'm trying my best to move past these thoughts and be fun despite being a bit different from all of that.

that.

and since you're 19 and she's turning 21....fuccccckk, du. thats the only day to celebrate drinking/partying.

that.

and since you're 19 and she's turning 21....fuccccckk, du. thats the only day to celebrate drinking/partying.

Yeah, I completely understand too.

She'll be going out with some of her close friends late at night, but for the whole rest of the day she's going to be with me.

Hope all goes all with your endeavors as well.

@bluebear & @1993

So after not getting any sleep last night and asking a few questions that i feel may have made matters worse for me i realized something.

This girl chose you/me for a reason. When I thought about all the shit she does that i don't or how out of my "league" she is or how many people she comes in contact with that try to get at her on a daily basis, i went from feeling for lack of a better word, scared to feeling pretty damn good. I feel like the girl I'm dating could literally be with anyone she wanted but instead she chose me, and you know what, i chose her.

regardless of whatever paths you've taken in life or how you got there, whats really important is where you are right now. don't take that shit for granted. and be yourself, she likes that.

i can't believe i have a crush on my math teacher. i mean, she is so much older than me, relatively speaking. this is unrealistic, felip. wake up.

i bet i am nothing but annoying to her. i wonder if she can see through me.

lol

also, nobody invited me to come celebrate new years eve, and i haven't been anywhere these holidays, except for christmas eve.

i genuinely lack substance in my life. i guess this is a major depression.

also, nobody invited me to come celebrate new years eve, and i haven't been anywhere these holidays, except for christmas eve.

nobody invites me to shit either i just crash parties. invite yourself over to a friends thing if u feel like it, their asses should be glad to be graced by your acne wall-street suited presence

no lie though you dress fucking sharp, you would class up any space wherever the hell you're living. you're so money and you don't even know it

+ i crashed a few parties, but not this year, at least i think so for now. who knows might happens. truth is, most i know are bad company and i should stay at home.

but who doesn't appreciate when people want to get fucked up with you? and in a suit too...

@bluebear & @1993

So after not getting any sleep last night and asking a few questions that i feel may have made matters worse for me i realized something.

This girl chose you/me for a reason. When I thought about all the shit she does that i don't or how out of my "league" she is or how many people she comes in contact with that try to get at her on a daily basis, i went from feeling for lack of a better word, scared to feeling pretty damn good. I feel like the girl I'm dating could literally be with anyone she wanted but instead she chose me, and you know what, i chose her.

regardless of whatever paths you've taken in life or how you got there, whats really important is where you are right now. don't take that shit for granted. and be yourself, she likes that.

I'm glad you've reached that point in your thoughts dovo!

I see what you mean, and I completely agree.

Thank you for the good vibes, and I've been feeling very good about what's been going on between me and homegurl lately.

May our endeavors continue to bring positivity and understanding despite all of the doubts and worries.

i think you need some POsitive Vibe (pov) in your life

remember when YMFY ignored you at a self edge party? 2012 akuma will get hella angry but maybe 2013 akuma will be different

trying really fucking hard to let go of a lot of negative aspects in my life, just making an attempt to be a bit more positive, not so judgemental and hateful. also, trying to let go of a relationship that died and i have been desperately holding onto

so my best friend from high school who i'm going on a ski trip with next week is having a NYE party tonight and didn't even mention it to me. fuck that man, way to ring in the shitty new year.

also found out today that i have to stop wearing contacts because my eyes are all types of messed up. is it 2014 yet?

Edited by littlemike

trying really fucking hard to let go of a lot of negative aspects in my life, just making an attempt to be a bit more positive, not so judgemental and hateful. also, trying to let go of a relationship that died and i have been desperately holding onto

Don't go through with this, then V:

within the next month ill be finally finishing all my "life ruiner tattoos" finally do my left hand, my fingers and my throat, pretty excited.

Unless you're a fashunz model or maybe a trendy barber or some shit...

Edited by Shoreman

Not quite as melodramatic as he put it, but I believe it's fair to say that having tats in those general areas tends to make life a bit more difficult unless you are employed in a domain whose ideology accepts such distinct demonstrations of individuality. I mean, I'd be pretty angsty if wherever I went in public people looked at me and probably thought, "fucking crackhead will more than likely force oral on me for the 25 cents in my pocket so he can take bath salts and go swimming in dumpsters of garbage."

Edited by Shoreman