superconfessional

just met the woman I was dating (sleeping together, romantic moments and so on) at a club, and she behaved as she didnt knew me and brutally blew me off when I tried talking to her. This was basically the most brutal "fuck you" I´ve ever experience in the context of "dating".. What a total fucking cunt. Wish i could break her neck.I obviously completly misunderstood the situation. No more " i want to meet someone" for me, fuck this,

just met the woman I was dating (sleeping together, romantic moments and so on) at a club, and she behaved as she didnt knew me and brutally blew me off when I tried talking to her. This was basically the most brutal "fuck you" I´ve ever experience in the context of "dating".. What a total fucking cunt. Wish i could break her neck.I obviously completly misunderstood the situation. No more " i want to meet someone" for me, fuck this,

But you two aren't technically together right?

And there was an understanding that both of you were still testing the waters/seeing other people?

I mean it hurts but she isn't your GF and she had every right to blow you off.

It might have hurt the ego but consider it a bullet dodged.

I've run into my fair share of women I've fucked/slept with in the club w/ other dudes.

But I was there too to get some pussy so it goes both ways really...

Yea I agree guys (and thanks for the encouragement!) .

And no, we hadnt in anyway "defined" our relationship. The thing that hurt was that on paper, she was so "perfect", meaning we had a shitload in common (which isnt common) and so on. I would never treat anyone like that, regardless of how dis/interested I was. Why not just say something straight forward instead? That shit was the coldest treatment ive ever got. But as you said, bulled dodged, rather now than later.

I would never treat anyone like that, regardless of how dis/interested I was.

That's because you are good person and have empathy.

But you can't hold other people to the same standard as yourself.

Some women can be very cold hearted bitches.

At least she wasn't your "GF"...

i have an extreme inability to dedicate myself and work hard towards any goals. i fear for my future.

Speaking from experience, hitting rock bottom is a good motivator in making a change in your lifestyle. So if you don't have the willpower to fix it yourself I sincerely hope it happens to you sooner rather than later in life.

Speaking from experience, hitting rock bottom is a good motivator in making a change in your lifestyle. So if you don't have the willpower to fix it yourself I sincerely hope it happens to you sooner rather than later in life.

it's odd though. i feel like my desperation is my inspiration. if everything is fine and dandy i'll just be numb to any feeling or emotion. i wouldn't consider myself a particularly dark person, but it's almost like i want to stay down here in the depths.

i haven't been in a relationship in so long that the whole concept scares the living fuck out of me (last one was fucked). been dating this girl for sometime now and I'm just scared my insecurities are going to fuck things up. plus I'm scared that since things tend to fuck up in my life that I'm headed down the same path.

fuck man. i can't figure out how to stop this shit.

i haven't been in a relationship in so long that the whole concept scares the living fuck out of me (last one was fucked). been dating this girl for sometime now and I'm just scared my insecurities are going to fuck things up. plus I'm scared that since things tend to fuck up in my life that I'm headed down the same path.

I feel the same, but plus more. I have this dilemma whether I should commit to this girl or not. Part of it is because I feel insecure, not being in relationship for awhile, but the main thing is that I may move away for grad school and that is making me depressed. Finally found someone I really like, but i just dont want to move away so soon. And not only is that making me depressed, but i'm starting to have cold feet whether I should go to grad school/stay in the field. I don't know why its hitting me of all of a sudden, but I feel lost. all of this is making me look weak, and i wish she knew so it doesn't seem like i'm not interested.

but even if i do commit, id feel insecure, self doubt that i'm not the right person for her. at times i wonder why she hangs out with me because i dont fit her lifestyle. it hurts so much, but it feels like its just not meant to be....

i will admit and say i have a fear of commitment.

which is strange considering the relationships ive been in...thats another can of worms tho. i truly just need to find myself and figure out who i am without someone beside me. i also need sex/oral so im freaking out a little.

i can count on 1 hand the number of dudes ive been with, but im rly regretting the last dude i let hit. did the job but def not worth what i risked.

or i could just smoke this j n sleep n figure out life tmrw. idk.

Feeling the same way right now dovo.

I haven't been in a relationship in a long while, and now I'm with a girl that I feel like I would love to be with for a long long while.

But the thing is I always have a self-deprecating thought that I'm not good enough.

And I constantly over-think and have thoughts that she might cheat on me, or be bored of me. (She goes out with her friends a lot, parties a bit, etc..)

I think the the latter case you should be keeping yourself busy / occupied with your own crafts & immerse yourself in something you enjoy before she does find you boring and cuts her losses.

It will be apparent if you guys co-habitat and you're more of an introvert in the relationship.

Also, if you're constantly scared of fucking things up perhaps its a good thing as 1) You'll always be on your feet, thinking on your toes 2) Keep her guessing when she's always wondering what's on your mind 3) As long as you keep your insecurities to yourself and put a handle on it I doubt your insecurities are any worse than the girls

Feeling the same way right now dovo.

I haven't been in a relationship in a long while, and now I'm with a girl that I feel like I would love to be with for a long long while.

But the thing is I always have a self-deprecating thought that I'm not good enough.

And I constantly over-think and have thoughts that she might cheat on me, or be bored of me. (She goes out with her friends a lot, parties a bit, etc..)

this is exactly how im feeling. i'm not dating her yet, but its that feeling (and something else) that is stopping me from asking. I keep asking myself why is she hanging out with a guy like me because im not the same style of guys she hangs out with (azn frat dudes). Although I am older than them by like 3-4 years, i think she'll just get bored of me. And then i have thoughts that maybe she thinks i got money or something (i do drive a nice car, nice clothes, etc.etc., but by no means RICH AT ALL) and that's the only thing she is interested. im paranoid and crazy and stupid to think like this, but i have evidence to prove that might be true.

Edited by bluebear

I think the the latter case you should be keeping yourself busy / occupied with your own crafts & immerse yourself in something you enjoy before she does find you boring and cuts her losses.

It will be apparent if you guys co-habitat and you're more of an introvert in the relationship.

Also, if you're constantly scared of fucking things up perhaps its a good thing as 1) You'll always be on your feet, thinking on your toes 2) Keep her guessing when she's always wondering what's on your mind 3) As long as you keep your insecurities to yourself and put a handle on it I doubt your insecurities are any worse than the girls

Thanks Toasty, this helps quite a bit.

I've been very much thinking of things to do in my spare time when not with her so I could keep myself busy, and I feel like I've been bumming around too much. Need to keep my mind occupied.

@bluebear: Man, I know what you mean. The kind of friends my girl hangs out with are completely different from me. (Generally just close friends, but they're very varied. All like to party together) And I'm not all too much of a drinker/party-goer myself so it's a bit different. I feel like I'm not as fun/can't be as fun as them. (I'm also 19 years old and she's celebrating her 21st today. Don't have a fake ID, but I'll be with her for the whole day) But, I'm trying my best to move past these thoughts and be fun despite being a bit different from all of that.