superconfessional

Just realized every girl I've been serious with has been diagnosed with some type of mental health disorder.

hits home. I'm maybe 3 for 5 that had bonafide mental health issues. meds/therapy the whole shebang. wonder why..?

Been clearing out my grandfather's place. He's in a home now, and my family is preparing to sell his house. Boxes of documents, folders, books, papers and whatnot have been working their way into my house in the process. I've had a look through some of them. He kept scrapbooks when he was a teenager. News clippings, handwritten notes, cut outs from girlie mags . . . Sounds dumb, but it just made me think about how much life he's lived - not just because he's old, but what he got out of those years, and here in my hands is a tiny little fragment of that life. What will I have to show for it when I'm that age? Some posts on forums? Just bummed me out.

dem vintage shuttes are rad though.

I've gained like 15-20lbs since I first bought my APCs a year and a half ago (the weight is good though, I was a stick before).They're very tight around the thighs and ass now so they're probably done. It's pretty dumb, but I feel sad. It was my first pair of raw denim and they've been through concerts, parties, the outdoors and pretty much everything.

Is that weird? They're my go-to pants and friends will sometimes comment "are those the same jeans?!?!" because they've faded so much. Wear a pair of jeans every day and it's like they're a natural extension of yourself.

I don't even know what I'm going to buy to replace it. Maybe I'll just get another pair in a bigger size...

a million old acnes will fade away

but apcs go on forever

I've gained like 15-20lbs since I first bought my APCs a year and a half ago (the weight is good though, I was a stick before).They're very tight around the thighs and ass now so they're probably done. It's pretty dumb, but I feel sad. It was my first pair of raw denim and they've been through concerts, parties, the outdoors and pretty much everything.

Is that weird? They're my go-to pants and friends will sometimes comment "are those the same jeans?!?!" because they've faded so much. Wear a pair of jeans every day and it's like they're a natural extension of yourself.

I don't even know what I'm going to buy to replace it. Maybe I'll just get another pair in a bigger size...

Met some 17 year old chick at the beach yesterday. I'm 20 and it was my best friends 21st bday. I was severly drunk/high and was feeling myself. She was really beautiful with an ass and tits of a goddess. She had a BF but I fucked her raw in the ocean. Told her a fake name and everything. She said she was on pill so hopefully she doesn't get pregnant.

Also tried codien for the first time and almost got arrested for sneaking into a 21+ club. I ran and hid though. Crazy weekend so far. Popping molly tonight and hitting up another club. We also dined and dashed at IHOP this morning. Karma prolly gonna fuck me over.

Met some 17 year old chick at the beach yesterday. I'm 20 and it was my best friends 21st bday. I was severly drunk/high and was feeling myself. She was really beautiful with an ass and tits of a goddess. She had a BF but I fucked her raw in the ocean. Told her a fake name and everything. She said she was on pill so hopefully she doesn't get pregnant.

Also tried codien for the first time and almost got arrested for sneaking into a 21+ club. I ran and hid though. Crazy weekend so far. Popping molly tonight and hitting up another club. We also dined and dashed at IHOP this morning. Karma prolly gonna fuck me over.

Wow, you sound like a huge piece of shit.

Damn right it is. I'm not blaming alcohol/drugs entirely, but i was pretty fucked up. And I already know what I did wasn't holy or anything and I expect karma to come back around. FUCK IT DOE. YOLO.