superconfessional

hocus and dismal, good posts. i feel that sufu had a lot of members several years ago that were doing new and good things in fashion, and the current selection of waywt [when i look at it maybe once every 3 months] is pretty bleak. most of the good members left and are doing their own thing. i think that a lot of the new members actually believe that this place is at the forefront of fashion, and are probably as excited about it as i was when i found sufu ~5 years ago. it's a different place now, but it happens to any online community. i only ever come here to read dovo's posts and this thread and post your creations, and only in times of extreme boredom and unproductivity like now. also i the same outfit 5 days out of the week: baggy grey hoodie, regular jeans, doc marten boot.

on a lighter note, after reading that lunch lady pho article posted earlier, i decided to try and make bun bo hue the next day. it turned out pretty well although next time i would puree the lemongrass instead of slicing it

Edited by eggshell

I bought a pair of acne max cashs from barney's (*cheapest price inc. shipping) and they haven't charged my account yet. Nothing shows on my end and the package is already en route. What are the chances I actually get billed for these pants? Anyone else have a story like this?

edit: billing just showed up, damn. idiots left the security tag on the pants though...

Edited by MJR

I bought a pair of acne max cashs from barney's (*cheapest price inc. shipping) and they haven't charged my account yet. Nothing shows on my end and the package is already en route. What are the chances I actually get billed for these pants? Anyone else have a story like this?

Had something like this from Tres Bien. Bought some Petit Standards and at first the payment went through, but after that night it disappeared for like a week. I was heavily expecting to get a pair of free jeans but, alas, the payment came back.

anyone with advanced stalker skills? I want to get hold of this chick, but i dont know her name, only what she studied (and where) and approx when... Ive tried facebook,(mutual "friends" who might know her) and so on, but no luck. She´s real good looking so it would surprise me if she wasnt visible somewhere online...

anyone with advanced stalker skills? I want to get hold of this chick, but i dont know her name, only what she studied (and where) and approx when... Ive tried facebook,(mutual "friends" who might know her) and so on, but no luck. She´s real good looking so it would surprise me if she wasnt visible somewhere online...

linkedin is gold

I had a dream last night I had a La Marzocco full sized commercial machine in my kitchen and a naked women was making me espresso. I woke up in such a good mood.

Edit: I think I have a fetish for girls making coffee.

Edited by hahapete

dreamt that I had rebuilt/remodeled a big old building with my hands over a period of a few years. put in some apartments, up market office space, music studio, restaurant, bar/lounge. was an old docklands complex with ocean views. grimy and industrial and cool as fuck.

remember being really happy. woke up to go to class and now i'm depressed. shit

i don't like the dude I'm becoming at all.

Trapped In Based World, Bitch Doing 30 and ff to 1:35 to listen to the based prayer

as i pray to the bitch, i promise to be fresh till the day i die, promise to have a million bitches on my dick and never complain like these dry ass thirsty dus around the world, as i stay based and rep bitch mob, i know that there will be a million haters but in the midst of a million haters i will stay positive and i know i will win later