superconfessional

Posted · Hidden by StrangeLove, April 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by StrangeLove, April 28, 2012 - No reason given

The only time I feel sexy as fuck is when I'm drunk as shit, funny enough if you take away all the girls I've had sex with when I'm drunk thatll only leave me with 5 including happy ending girl

One of my best friends is taking a trip to Vietnam/Thailand and I'm envious. I'm extremely happy for the guy as this is gonna be a life altering experience, but at the same time I'll miss the hell out of him.

Furthermore, his trip has made me think and dream about just dropping everything, selling all my shit, and set out to travel with one bag filled with essentials. Travel the world, meet the people, eat the food, enjoy the culture before I'm too old to do it.

you know you're never too old to travel. a well traveled coworker told me this just the other day when i mentioned the same idea. it may be more enjoyable once you've had to work for it and wait it out. but then again i haven't been outside north america

Furthermore, his trip has made me think and dream about just dropping everything, selling all my shit, and set out to travel with one bag filled with essentials. Travel the world, meet the people, eat the food, enjoy the culture before I'm too old to do it.

my best mate and I have done this for the last couple of years. I'm in uni/casual work so easy enough for me, but he's 2ic at a building company. he takes about a month off and we just go backpacking - get somewhere with minimal kit and no plans and see how far we can get. two years ago was europe. last year was south america. india/pakistan will probably be the next one

super valued employee so he can basically do whatever he wants though - don't know how easy it would be for you to drop everything for a month. (no hate/implications as to the quality of your work :P)

The apartment complex I live had scheduled maintenance of its water system for 8am - 12pm this morning. Before I left my room at 8:30 this morning, I peed and flushed, using up the last of the water in that was already present in the toilet bowl. An hour later while I'm in class, my roommate texts me not to use the bathroom when I come back because he woke up with food poisoning. It turns out he forgot the water was turned off and shit in the toilet and couldn't flush it. 15 minutes later he had to throw up in the same toilet. You guys know how food poisoning is, after you throw up and your stomach is empty, your body may still force you to wretch bile up a few more times. My roommate ended up going 6 more times into the same toilet. He told me had to hold his nose while doing it because he was putting his face so close to his shit.

I feel bad because if I didn't flush the toilet first, he could have avoided mixing together the products of both of his ends.

The apartment complex I live had scheduled maintenance of its water system for 8am - 12pm this morning. Before I left my room at 8:30 this morning, I peed and flushed, using up the last of the water in that was already present in the toilet bowl. An hour later while I'm in class, my roommate texts me not to use the bathroom when I come back because he woke up with food poisoning. It turns out he forgot the water was turned off and shit in the toilet and couldn't flush it. 15 minutes later he had to throw up in the same toilet. You guys know how food poisoning is, after you throw up and your stomach is empty, your body may still force you to wretch bile up a few more times. My roommate ended up going 6 more times into the same toilet. He told me had to hold his nose while doing it because he was putting his face so close to his shit.

I feel bad because if I didn't flush the toilet first, he could have avoided mixing together the products of both of his ends.

if it's yellow let it mellow

it it's brown flush it down

you know you're never too old to travel. a well traveled coworker told me this just the other day when i mentioned the same idea. it may be more enjoyable once you've had to work for it and wait it out. but then again i haven't been outside north america

This is the truth. I think what conflicts people is as they get older lots tend to get into a career or get married/have kids, and they let those responsibilities take control of their lives. You don't necessarily have to let things like that overwhelm you tho, it's all about how much you restrict yourself. I have a friend, well technically more of a friend of my Mom's, and he's married and has 4 kids, and their whole lives they've travelled. And not to Epcot Center and shit...but cutting trails to the beach in Thailand or huddling together to stay warm in little shanties in Greenland. He'll travel alone sometimes also, or his wife will, just whatever works, and the ones left behind just operate like usual, they just prefer the whole family go. They've structured their lifestyle to afford the ability to pack up and go whenever, they live in a modest home in a decent area, drive reliable older cars, etc. They've just shifted their priorities and resources away from the typical things and they allow themselves the freedom to go whereever...virtually whenever. And honestly, I'm way jealous.

i read posts like hocus pocus' like a self diagnosis sheet n like to feel relieved "whew i dont have that"

btw im here for the ballad of djrajio

Edited by hyun

If you think about it, this place has always been a place for the "superbored" since its inception. People come and go, grow up, get tired of it (or get banned), and visit the forum because of a mixture of habit and boredom.

I used to think that this website lost its edge but then I realized that it was probably more of a novelty feeling that vanishes away sooner or later depending on individuals and results in a sort of choice between staying and embracing it or leaving to satisfy that novelty feeling crave. But superfuture still has its moments of greatness, and it's probably one of the reason why I still come here nearly 5 years after I joined.

superfuture: a venue for the collective posturing of a bunch of dudes who want to seem cool for what they own, and thus together engage in a collective fantasy of status.

i'd vouch. kind of has a nice ring to it.

it really is a forum based on materialism.. i mean most of us came from looking at pictures of how blue jeans fade on other people in hopes that we could one day achieve those sick fadez. now we're on copping jawns.. it's not too bad :)

Edited by bryanayrb

Posted · Hidden by wood 666, May 5, 2012 - moving to break up threak
Hidden by wood 666, May 5, 2012 - moving to break up threak

i secretly miss my ex. at some point she still wanted to see me, but she's been with a ton of dudes since we broke up so nah, i ain't touching that. wish she hadn't done that, because i really miss her sometimes. i'm such a sucker.

i enjoy clothes.

when it comes to $$$, budget and you'll be fine.

when it comes to girls, if you don't like how you look w/o clothes on go to the gym and forget about fashion. nothing can fix how you perceive yourself until you are confident & comfortable as an individual.

when it comes to food, eat well and with good company.

prioritize and do not neglect.

fwiw i can't wait to pay for my own mortgage and have my own home. jawnz will continue, but it will be more limited, more expensive, and far fewer.

superconfessional: i can't wait to have my own home and throw a party for all my close friends. lots of food, drinks, and shenanigans. i'm a neat freak so cleaning will follow the next days. as much as i think i may want to live in a super populated, hip and cool metropolitan city, i'm still more content living in a suburb.

Edited by gettoasty

Posted · Hidden by freecat, May 5, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by freecat, May 5, 2012 - No reason given

Damn now that we talked about superfuture I had a dream about it. I dreamt that there was a superfuture pad and jeepster was here, rocky was reading tons of books while drew was only reading one. Pickering was here too. and we walked around the apartment loads of time cooking and stuff and then we decided to go to the beach and took some non-nyc looking train and then I nearly fell into the water but jeepster helped me. Then I woke up.

Then I fell asleep again and sort of the same dream continued but my sister was there and we were on a bus in Brooklyn and I was really bummed that I forgot the list of cool shops around the area that I found on the internet. But the Brooklyn of my dream kinda looked like East London tbh and the bus was going way too fast.