superconfessional

started a new job last month. got kinda involved w a co-worker who i think is awesome, apparently the feeling's mutual. we went out last night to a show. everything was going great, and by the time we walked back to her house, everything was fucked. turns out she just broke up w her bf around the time i started my job. now i'm here at work on 2hrs or sleep because i took a cab home from her place drunk as hell and couldn't stop thinking about the whole thing. i have to see her everyday and it makes me feel like crap.

Sucks bruh. Just try to remain as professional as possible at work. I banged down my coworker again last Thursday night, and Friday morning, but all is good on the work front. I'm not actually actively persuing anything outside of work though so ymmv

Edited by jayrock

i'm trying my best. the whole thing just sucks. it's pretty apparent that we're both pretty into each other, but her last thing's got her head all screwed up. i honestly had the chance to not do anything and thought that's what is should do being that we work together, but decided to see what'd happen. just kicking myself for making the wrong choice. would've been content to just admire her from afar.

feels bad man.

found out one of my buddies from highschool is getting locked up for a minute. tweeted her some words of motivation and showed my concern and she told me she bursted in tears. it sucks, because like she's one of those chicks that just be messing with the wrong kinda niggas. she has a good head on her, just makes the wrong choices. Not to mention she's very very very very attractive. (venezuelan). Despite her kind of blowing me off throughout the years, i've always dealt with the bs and took the initiative to keep in contact with her. Every once in awhile she would hit me up...I think she's starting to realize who her true friend(s) are.

that wakeup call.

Edited by AYIYI

when wearing low rise jeans (max cash) i think the crotch area looks stupid. just jeans in general... makes me want to lose my pants. am i the only one who feels this?

sorry for 1st world problems, but is that actually how jeans are supposed to look? i mean, that slight crease next to your penis??

Edited by felip

he PM'd me so he could belittle not just me, but anyone who has to work for a living. and you're telling me that airing it isn't right? it's not like he messaged me some heart felt apology or confession about his life, he messaged me to tell me that because I work a day job my opinion is meaningless. every single person who works for money on this board should be offended by this, yourself included.

you're my friend but think before you talk about some kind of fucking internet honor. guys a real life piece of shit.

He definitely has issues he is unaware of if something like your harmless jab stuck a huge nerve and caused him to write a pm like that.

talked to homegirl today. turns out in our (extremely) drunken state, she thought i was mad at her and that kind of precipitated her freakout at her place. so yeah, we're at the "i think you're cool, and like to hang out so let's hang out some more" stage of things. i have no problem with that. (michael bluth concept)

Edited by Lendo

^ can you tell them to open a store in canada already at their next shareholders meeting?

how dare you sir! you & i shall fight outside uniqlo!!

(i expect dividends deafmetal, or at least a healthy discount on jawns)

wake up with a slight itch, assume it's a regular bug bite since my body is a buffet for all blood-sucking insects, mostly due to how much sweets i eat which means my bloodstream is probably made of pure sugar. go to work anyway. realize 4 hours in that my hand is swollen, majorly swollen. more itching. ignore. hand continues to swell, turn red, and become hot/fevered. itching has spread to entire left arm. get sent home early.

go home, take bendryl, eat frozen yogurt, go to sleep. wake up in the morning for job #2 -- realized i can't even use my left hand due to swelling and itch. skip out and go to urgent care, while my manager texts me "ur on the verge of being fired", but it's a part-time minimum wage job pouring coffee so I don't care.

doctor tells me it's infected, and the infection is running up my arm, and prescribed me two antibiotics. if it doesnt get better within 24 hours, go to the ER so they can pump antibiotics directly into my bloodstream via IV. tells me to have the entire weekend off, writes me a note.

get in car, throws note away. at least it's my left hand!

I don't know how the fuck this happened because i usually hate shit like this but I wound up getting sucked into the entire 1st season of teen wolf. and now, I CANT FUCKING WAIT FOR SEASON 2 (all caps)

I used to think I wanted to die falling into a deep crevice snowboarding, where they would find my frozen body thousands of years later.

Now I think I want to die on the beach, and I don't want anyone to find me.

Totally opposite!

you know what man. some people out there look better thagtn others. but really I'mo being sexy is ball about how you preset yourself man like i just honestly stopped giving a fuck so hard like i just said fun it nd started coin rme aman and i honestly feel sexy ass fuck and you should too. we are all capable f being next level man. it s hard to beleve in yourself sometimes but shit you know you just gotta do it.

emt me start off by saying i might have drank some toonogt but that don't mean aint true.