superconfessional

that this is the bomb tho, delicious water. i got on a mineral water dick since i want to cut out soda from my diet(i'm hooked on lime crush in a bad way) and i actually love it. nice class with a slice of lime is delish

and that kid cadillac track is super sick

fuck! i need a job. i have so many expenses coming up this year and having been unemployeed for a couple of months now is not helping that. ugh.

Broke up with my girl bout two months back. Dated for two years. Still think about her all the time, still think about her all the damn time.

Done all of the requisite things, seeing other people, laid the pipe down several times, working on myself, but she is still always on the back of my mind.

I suppose it does not help that we've spoken a couple of times, and she's told me she still considers me the love of her life, and all this other bullshit.

Getting lunch with her on Monday...probably is not the best idea, but I don't know. The prospect of seeing her makes me want to simultaneoulsy vomit, and jump for joy. And i've felt that way since Friday, when we made these plans.

I have a huge feeling she will cancel though, trying to mentally prepare myself to take that if it comes, and play it cool, rather than get desperate and whiny.

FUCK@$

Time heals all wounds eh

Posted (edited) · Hidden by dovo, April 9, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by dovo, April 9, 2012 - No reason given

Damn, i missed the interwebs.

Back to dat lowkey hermit life.

<3

Edited by dovo

so I've realized that I'm obviously rebelling at this time in my life b/c i wasn't able to growing up. i know i should probably chill out, but i need this or so my brain thinks i need this.

altho...this ridiculousness has caused me to have some of the best nights of my life, thus far.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by evisu 2000, April 9, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by evisu 2000, April 9, 2012 - No reason given

i've done a pretty good job of living my life with the least amount of responsibility as possible but now i'm old and don't know shit about shit

i feel like i need a dog and no i was not raised by a single mother

Edited by mass
Posted (edited) · Hidden by cameron-, April 10, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by cameron-, April 10, 2012 - No reason given

growing up has me feeling superlow. got it in with some girls that'd been preoccupying my thoughts and felt really empty and lazy after the fact. told one of my really good friends how i feel about them and got shot down, and i'm not really sure if the friendship is salvageable. i know from experience the upswing is probably only days away, but right now all i wanna do is stay in bed

Edited by cameron-

i'm tired of the way i dress but i don't have a way i even want to dress

i know how to make clothes too, so i could conceivably make anything (i mean, it probably wouldn't turn out perfect the first time but...) and i don't even know what to do with that. like i've thought really hard about it and i can't think of anything. or if i do, it becomes really boring to me the next day.

and then even thinking of ways that people normally dress, i can't think of any way i want to dress.

hmmmmmmm

ayo americans can you help me out?

how highly recognised is the GE Financial Management Program against a job at a Big 4 accounting firm?

it's terrible, as it provides no real experience outside of GE's rigorous program itself - on the other hand it does generally lead to work in the GE Financial unit, which is probably the biggest fund management group in the world. So, take the job if you really fucking love GE. You could also, you know, research the program yourself and make a decision based on your own goddamn intelligence.

After 2 years this board is still full of the same problems - whining about women, talking about "new trends", bragging about doing drugs as if that's somehow really cool. Anti-evolution, eh sufu?

After 2 years this board is still full of the same problems - whining about women, talking about "new trends", bragging about doing drugs as if that's somehow really cool. Anti-evolution, eh sufu?

i stopped giving dating advice to my friends cause they wouldn't listen and still call me at 2am drunk and tearing up on the phone

Edited by boy better know

you could always bring us to the next level by killing yourself.

After 2 years this board is still full of the same problems - whining about women, talking about "new trends", bragging about doing drugs as if that's somehow really cool and people who complain about people complaining. Anti-evolution, eh sufu?

fixed it for you

I am now ok with the fact that I am addicted to the internet.

Edited by dovo