superconfessional

i've been drinking costco-sized bottles of coconut water for several weeks now

feel slightly guilty

ive been on a mineral water kick lately. gerolstiener is my favorite, germany's finest(can anybody confirm?)

i've also been making youtube doubler remixes of gerolsteiner video reviews

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=QEE6BO2vz4M&start1=0&video2=SO5DjPZSYpY&start2=0&authorName=herozaky

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=2kgl3GRgqpg&start1=0&video2=tWBZjBJ1Qrg&start2=0&authorName=herozaky

that is like the worse superconfessional i've read.

aren't you the kid who also says the government pays for your jawnz?

wow i hate you

(because you suck as a person).

girl broke my heart and scarred me for a good while. i got into a paid internship and just kop jawnz at my own expense [to mend my heart]

be a man, pay your debts

i owe my ex money.

instead of repaying her, i copped mark mcnairy smilie hat, dior homos from 06, toj1 varsity, a new belt and shirt from acne. it feels so good

she broke my heart :(

how much you owe her - how much you spent on her = how much you actually owe her?

I found out the password to my ex girl friends facebook and found out this bitch was fucking around on me the whole time.

it was like watching your parents have sex or something.. i didn't want to see it but i couldn't look away. oh well fuck it.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by wood 666, April 4, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by wood 666, April 4, 2012 - No reason given

that is like the worse superconfessional i've read.

aren't you the kid who also says the government pays for your jawnz?

wow i hate you

(because you suck as a person).

girl broke my heart and scarred me for a good while. i got into a paid internship and just kop jawnz at my own expense [to mend my heart]

u see through my internet persona

Edited by felip

digging into your ex's (or current gf's) messages, texts, FB, etc is almost always a recipe for disaster. I know that feeling...like you know it's gonna turn out bad, and you do it anyways. That "ignorance is bliss" line is highly appropriate with stuff like this. Girls are shady man, it just sucks to get confirmation of it. Sorry man, feel bad for you.

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, April 4, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, April 4, 2012 - No reason given

To everyone who keeps saying "be a man" or "do you know what it is to be a man:" Will you shut the fuck up if I tell you you're basically trying to have a conversation about our dicks?

Posted (edited) · Hidden by wood 666, April 4, 2012 - zzz
Hidden by wood 666, April 4, 2012 - zzz

how much you owe her - how much you spent on her = how much you actually owe her?

(i am not confident in my forumla. perhaps i should factor in "how much she spent on you")

durr, i did this and it evens up. and she still has my super nintendo games.

since i got all these neg reps, i think i should do what the majority of sufu thinks would be the right thing to do. repay her as soon as possible. in small dollar bills. that i throw at her.

should never have posted this shit, so i edited my posts.

i can't wait for the mail to arrive!!!!!!

Edited by felip

you posting on an internet forum about buying clothes, superconfessing about using someone elses money that you owe thinking it be cool

how much hurting can you really be in?

undeserved? get the fuck out with this entitlement shit.

are you forgetting (10) after your last post as well? or you just posted all this for posterity's sake?

you sound like some dude who is hurt'n for some rep points tbh. you damn pussy

Edited by gettoasty

Posted · Hidden by wood 666, April 4, 2012 - nah... not this shit on another page
Hidden by wood 666, April 4, 2012 - nah... not this shit on another page

you posting on an internet forum about buying clothes, superconfessing about using someone elses money that you owe thinking it be cool

how much hurting can you really be in?

undeserved? get the fuck out with this entitlement shit.

are you forgetting (10) after your last post as well? or you just posted all this for posterity's sake?

you sound like some dude who is hurt'n for some rep points tbh. you damn pussy

sorry that i'm on sufu

digging into your ex's (or current gf's) messages, texts, FB, etc is almost always a recipe for disaster. I know that feeling...like you know it's gonna turn out bad, and you do it anyways. That "ignorance is bliss" line is highly appropriate with stuff like this. Girls are shady man, it just sucks to get confirmation of it. Sorry man, feel bad for you.

mane I'd rather know that not know if im dealing with a trick or a real lady, so fuck it. live and learn.

i was hurtin and out of the game for good for almost 8 months. thats how much it hurt.

not gonna pay her back today.

and i'm still getting my mark mcnairy hat, dior homos from hedi slimane era, toj1 2011 varsity, acne shirt and belt via mail this month. which is the dirtiest part of the confession. still feels good, man. all funded by the government idgaf

Edited by felip

fucking professor has a required $50 packet of readings and makes a huge deal about supporting local minority business and to buy it at the "smart copy" on campus. so i buy the the nonrefundable packet. fucker then proceeds to send this email to his class of 100+

"

Hi All! I have a course packet I'm happy to share with anyone who doesn't want to or isn't able to purchase one. I can offer an emailed and scanned copy for $5.00 or a hard copy for $10.00. If you're interested in receiving a scanned or printed copy, please let me know and I'll send you or deliver you a copy once I've received your PayPal payment. Please respond to me through D2L or email me at [email protected] if you'd like a copy. Thanks, MG"

Im fucking a designer at Ervell, manager at Nike and a stripper at the same time

edit: none of them has given me free shit except bbygurl from ervell, she gives me new shit everyday

edit: im not a goldigger, but i deserve bonus's for working so hard

if you threw in a pizza delivery chick then i would say that you got most bases in life covered.

Guest glasses
Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

Im fucking a designer at Ervell, manager at Nike and a stripper at the same time

edit: none of them has given me free shit except bbygurl from ervell, she gives me new shit everyday

edit: im not a goldigger, but i deserve bonus's for working so hard

ervell has one designer

edit:a dude (not talking about ervell)

Edited by glasses