superconfessional

^^one of my best friends recently got a gf (bout 6 months ago) and now the mother fucker wont even text me back when i see what he's up to. i don't care if you're busy and don't wanna hang out, stop being a douche and have the decency to tell me you're hanging out with her... this the same dude that me and my ex girlfriend always invited out whenever we did anything. shits lame.

Dunno how and dunno why. But for the first time in months I'm happy as fuck. Depression episodes are probably hidden in there somewhere but fuck it, bouta run with this bitch.

My girlfriend of two years and I broke up last night.

Feels sad.

This happened to me in September and then I found out she had been cheating on me for a while.

But right now I feel pretty good man. Stay strong it's gonna suck and if you're like me you'll have dreams about her but now I just look back and am so glad that relationship is over and she isn't in my life.

Just take your time try and flirt with girls even if you don't really feel like it you gotta get your confidence back. I think someone here said it best, when you end a big relationship all your confidence goes with it.

My roommates good friend came and stayed with us for a couple days. She was super cute so I put the moves on her and we hooked up both nights. He doesn't know.

feelsgoodman.jpg

So this girl and I are thinking about being roommates for the summer...Is this a terrible idea?

I've been ragging on this one filmmaker (only a couple of years older than me) for some time to my friends, mostly out of jealousy. We went to the same middle/high school and her film was just released by my favorite DVD label. I refused to see it for a while, then watched it, didn't really mind it, but said I hated it. When I finished watching it, I found out that she now has something on television as well. Needless to say, it makes me really insecure about my own work, my own career.

I was in this bookstore today when lo and behold I see her there. I don't know what comes over me but I go up to her and introduce myself. Turns out she remembers me and we have a solid 20 minute chat. At the end of our talk, she gives me her email address and tells me to send her my film so that she can give me her thoughts. She also said that any time I wanted to ask her questions about the industry, she was available. Basically, she couldn't have been nicer.

I really feel bad about all that I said before. Here I was, thinking she was my rival, and she treated me like a peer. This whole interaction made me rethink the ways in which I get insecure and how more than anything they block me from taking risks (something this girl has clearly done).

Dude accept the help it's sincere.

I assume you're both young. If you drop the jealousy, you'll see that young people in their hustle believe in collaboration, , even if she's in the film industry. Everyone wants to lift each other up because everyone believes in their own talent, no one could encroach on that. You have to be so sure of your talent that the only thing of have to do is market yourself, sell yourself.

You on Sufu so hopefully you got the image thing down haha. But seriously, making friends and being the least private person you can be is the way to go. When you're finally on your own, it's a fucking vacation

Edited by Leonard Leroy

I told my groupmates for this Marketing brand audit thing that I had to attend a funeral in France and couldn't go to any meeting but will still write my parts. I'm actually on holiday and they're just a bunch of retarded ugly gurls anyway. Not even feelin bad.