superconfessional

I've been driving without insurance for almost a year now, and I now have to get a new license plate sticker (it actually expired yesterday). I now need to get insurance again before I can get the sticker. I have this really odd feeling that I'll get pulled over between now and the time I get insurance/sticker. Hopefully didn't jinx it...

I've been driving without insurance for almost a year now, and I now have to get a new license plate sticker (it actually expired yesterday). I now need to get insurance again before I can get the sticker. I have this really odd feeling that I'll get pulled over between now and the time I get insurance/sticker. Hopefully didn't jinx it...

Driving w/o insurance will get your license suspended for 3 years in my state.

was dating this beautiful girl for a while, but I ended it because I felt there was an intellectual disconnect, she smoked too many cigarettes, and she only ate taco bell bean burritos.

turns out she was the poster girl for the most recent Levi's ad campaign. and now shes dating Deryck Whibley of Sum41 fame. lol

yah, i guess. she was trying to break into modeling when i was seeing her and I think the levi campaign was her big break. i'm happy for her.

that deryck guy seems sorta whack. but if I think about it, what does her choice in men say about me?! :ohmy::laugh:

Edited by Bogie

@sawnoff, one of the reasons im single right now. I hate jealous girlfriends. Sitting at home right now drinking by myself. Unemployed. Fuck. I've been pretty good about going out since I broke up with her last weekend but my shit isn't together so I feel obligated to get everything straightened out. Here's to hoping I get a job and a girl soon. I feel like drinking lean with mrip in the city. where you at???

Edited by Fycus

Posted · Hidden by haptronic, February 6, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by haptronic, February 6, 2012 - No reason given

there are times when i feel entirely out of step with the world. it is as if i want paradoxical things.

so much of my life and energy is spent chasing romantic notions, and feeling a little disappointed with the results.

i understand in some way i want paradoxical things wanting to give myself entirely to someone else but then again unhappy feeling taken for granted on any level.

more than anything though i can't deal with game playing so i am not interested in any PUA action where you feign disinterest in order to gain the attention of another.