superconfessional

yo i'm doin this

all basics except for a few statements (boots, coats, knits, etc)

I think everybody that isn't playing with rirawin money hits this stage. I still love clothes/fashion/etc, but having a light wardrobe of dope shit just makes the most sense. I'm not trying to collect clothes I'm trying to wear dope shit.

I think darkanimal was the first to show me the light a few years ago.

the fuck is wrong with you!?

OK, i'll address this. lately, on tumblr, I feel like I'm seeing a lot of these pics of these face-down-ass-up beezys with their chocostars and labias on-display (sup?).

and it gets me every.damn.time.

Edited by Bogie

man it feels a little late in life to be trying to find out if I have any talents or interests

also i'm coming to the realization that i'm really tired of clothing and fashion and want to build myself a sort of personal uniform with 5 or 6 grail items and have that be the entirety of my wardrobe.

tumblr_lmwqe000Gk1qzderm.gif

I've started having that sort of wardrobe, that's mostly different outfits based out of the same few items, and it just feels so boring :( I don't even bother posting anything for waywt because it's just, black dress, coat, shoes. Or a variation of the same thing. It's actually quite frustrating and I find myself doing laundry 2-3 times a week, which is just a pain!

Dunno why i'm putting this here, but anyways. Me and my girl have hit a rough patch lately, so I decided to come to her job and surprise her when she gets off. I put a bouquet of flowers on her car, and am just sitting here parked out by her car waiting for her to come out....

Thing is, she works at a really busy coffeeshop, and while they close at 1 am, sometimes she doesn't get out till like 3. Now I feel really creepy sitting here smoking mad cigarettes.

Also, I was on my phone, till I realized it was dying, and thought I might as well pull out my laptop and try to do some writing done... low and behold, someone has unsecured wifi!

tl:dr version

girlfriend fighting

thought it would be sweet to meet up with her after work

put flowers on her car

sitting on laptop posting on fashion forums with stolen wifi in my car

smoking lots of cigarettes

her car is also in the employee lot, with all her co workers cars....so if they all file out at once it might be awkward for her. especially if they catch a glimpse of the note i left on her windshield.

we've been dating for close to 3 years, so its not like that. but i still feel mad sketchy.

maybe its also cause i smoked a joint to my face when i got here.

fuckkkk

it's not that you think about him all the time

it's just that you can't ever really forget

and the things that you see in others,

well, seems like he signed his initials right under

you know you wouldn't give them a single minute of your time if you weren't hopelessly wishing he'll appear wearing their name

it's not that you think about him all the time

it's just that you can't ever really forget

and the things that you see in others,

well, seems like he signed his initials right under

you know you wouldn't give them a single minute of your time if you weren't hopelessly wishing he'll appear wearing their name

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer

Not a trace of doubt in my mind.

I'm in love, I'm a believer!

I couldn't leave her if I tried.

So you done, done me wrong

Well, oh yeah, took my love, now you're gone

Please, please don't go

Please, please, please, please, please

Please, please don't go

Please, please, please, please, please

Please, please don't go

Edited by dovo

I've been logging my mood on a scale of 1 to 5 for the past month before I go to bed. If its wednesday and you've had a complete shit day, its weirdly comforting to see physical proof that you were totally jazzed before going to bed on monday.

I feel like "texts from bennett" or whatever, is just taken from a lot of the dumb ass posts i see from new jacks round here... I know i am not getting any smarter, but damn if people are not getting dumber...

SWAG SWAG SWAG YO HOMEI!

I walk a bit lopsided now because the only pair of wearable boots I have has the right heel grinded almost completely off and I'm too poor to get that fixed/new shoes

I also don't know how to balance food vs smokes vs booze because I have $110 left in my overdraft to last till the 15th

I walk a bit lopsided now because the only pair of wearable boots I have has the right heel grinded almost completely off and I'm too poor to get that fixed/new shoes

I also don't know how to balance food vs smokes vs booze because I have $110 left in my overdraft to last till the 15th

People addicted to alcohol often derive half of their daily calories from alcohol—they consume alcohol instead of food.

Smoking increases adrenaline, dopamine and serotonin in the brain, which makes people feel hungry less often and feel full faster when they do eat.

The equation is easy,

I sometimes (often) wish i never decided to goto college. Like I literally have hated every minute of it.

Should of just went for that blue collar life and rocked denim bro wear but from jc penny and sears and shit.

My life is all kinds of fucked up right now.

Fuck it.

Edited by dovo