superconfessional

i hope that in 2012, people stop using the word swag so fucking much. everyone's saying it now. when I hear a soccer mom at starbuck's talking about swag, you know the word has been overused to fucking hell and back again.

ya i feel this and it is a shame none of them listen to lil b

"i started all the fucking trends"

i want to quit my office job because of stupid people but mostly because i cant wear #streetwear here.

(^^either of you are welcome to a toj oxford i just kopped.. way too small for me.)

Yo bro very nice fit but coulda been tighter u look like you got a beer belly doe

DRIVE IS THE HYPE MACHINE STR8 GARBO THO FUCK DA NEGZ IMA BE GETTIN

downloaded sum fob rated 8.8/10 jap film tadas to do it house or sum shit fucking see after having downloaded that subtitles arent available yet ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Been hittin dat diabro with my mf sorc getting full tal rasha set on d2jsp lol trading some pgems for like 10 forum gold and getting full perfect set. Playing with my buriza druid is probably the most funnest thing ever

This dude is one of the most annoying users on this entire forum. Can't even handle it. I feel like I get dumber after reading everything he writes...it must be his quasi-ebonics form of writing paired with the abundance of meaningless comments he's littered throughout sufu. I don't even care if I get negged or hated on for this either, it needed to be said.

For some weird reason I have a hard time trusting girls that smoke marijuana or do drugs. 3/10 of the times they are cool and the other times they just straight up grimey I still kick it with them though.

I kinda get this. I used to feel the same way, even though I used a bunch of diff shit. It just hit me weird when girls would smoke or whatever, mainly when I was younger. Not sure why, I have no reason for it. I think maybe it was how the girls I knew presented themselves when they smoked or were high, it just came off as unappealing. Mindset is totally different now though. Current GF smokes occasionally, but she's super cool about it. I smoke sometimes, and weed culture is still incredibly fucking annoying to me. I'm really glad she doesn't wear hemp necklaces and have a piece shaped like a dragon with a mushroom growing out of its eye or whatever. I guess she's just a lady about it, and I appreciate that (as dumb as that sounds).

my mom and sister ruined my life for good.

dont want to tell a long story, just need to get rid of the feeling today. i'm sitting at home, lonely, insomnia plagued, scarred and on the edge of insanity.

i never really had a family, so i had to learn shit the hard way. i found out that i suffer from dyscalculia parred with lazy eye, so that's pretty much what early childhood stress can do physically to your brain. couldnt pass high-school or "gymnasium" which i think is the equivalent to american forms because of my math disabilities, and even though i kept insisting that it was my real disorder, i was just laughed at. so i'm chronically distrustful of any institutions and authorities, to say it lightly, my life in perspective.

i feel like i'm putting a gun to my head every night at this time. i cant fucking take how big a failure it all is. people are really dumb around here. fucks sake.

long story short. what i just wrote soothed me a tiny bit. i cant wait till i get my shit together somehow and leave this shitty country, or at least move into the city again... lol

well now my post will seem trivial but; one of my roommates trashed/had tons of sketchy people over at the apartment while the rest of us were out of town for the holidays. we confronted him and now hes moving out today/tomorrow. feels like a big weight off my shoulders but we all have to put up some more money for rent now. apparently hes been wanting to bounce for a while. thought he was good friend of mine but it seems he's more into himself. fucker doesn't even go to school and just works his shitty part time job. not that there is anything wrong with that, but fuck unmotivated people in general.

The girl I dated over the summer just randomly texted me that she will be back to NY next week. No happy new years, No how you doing etc. We havent spoken for like 2-3 months. What do I say to that?

Don't say anything du just stick it in her ass.

e0d and sphaghetti confused me.

I kinda get this. I used to feel the same way, even though I used a bunch of diff shit. It just hit me weird when girls would smoke or whatever, mainly when I was younger. Not sure why, I have no reason for it. I think maybe it was how the girls I knew presented themselves when they smoked or were high, it just came off as unappealing. Mindset is totally different now though. Current GF smokes occasionally, but she's super cool about it. I smoke sometimes, and weed culture is still incredibly fucking annoying to me. I'm really glad she doesn't wear hemp necklaces and have a piece shaped like a dragon with a mushroom growing out of its eye or whatever. I guess she's just a lady about it, and I appreciate that (as dumb as that sounds).

Spot on