superconfessional

I work for as a temp for Lufthansa cargo doing warehousing and data entry.

sounds like a triple-threat of shittiness.

1. temp status, so no benefits

2. lufthansa has a history of treating its employees like shit

3. warehousing and data entry sounds tedious as f

^^ this one time me and gf went shoe shopping, I bought some visvim Logan deck lows for that summer time steeze, and she pretty much only wears black hi tops, so I tried to buy her some Rick ones at maxfields, and she just like, left. She refuses to wear almost anything that costs over $100.

I have a mild phobia of sleep. Most nights when I'm lying in bed I end up feeling quite disturbed by it, the concept of designated, temporary oblivion

i feel you.

i get this same fleeting fear of the lack of everything. I always wonder "is this how dead people feel, all the time." but in the end it's ok because sleep is the only state in which you're out of it before you realize you were ever in it.

Posted · Hidden by burgeoise, January 1, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by burgeoise, January 1, 2012 - No reason given

My significant other checked herself in to the psych ward at St. Mary's four days ago. I've been calling her twice a day, every day, but she turned off her phone.

I'm worried sick, but I'm far too afraid of going down there to check on her, in fear that I might find something I can't handle. She's had suicidal tendencies before - she gave me her psychiatrist's number in case something happened. He works at St. Mary's, so I called him yesterday - he said he never heard from her.

I should go find her.

But instead I'm posting stupid shit on sufu.

My girlfriend freaks out (in a bad way) every time i buy her something expensive. guess i'll spend it on myself?

Mine is near tears when I do.

Let's just spend it on each other :wink:

woah, I thought this was just me. When I take her somewhere nice, or get her something she trips and inevitably ends up yelling at me. I'm like...wtf, this is for you, why you hating on me? The worst is when it turns into "you're just doing/getting this so you can hold it against me or over my head later".

fuck yo, I'm just trying to buy her something cool cause I thought she'd like it :/

went and saw new years eve with a few friends. surprisingly good, but reminded me of what new years eve has never been for me. i hate that holiday. probably my least favorite second only to 4th of july. ahhh fuck it.

Edited by littlemike

i miss the old rep system. little random notes were super fun.

i recently reazlied that i have played my xbox36000000 more than any game system in my life.

I think the mack air is the best comp i have ever owned.

I am thinking about cheating on my GF with this trick i know. I texted her to chill, she said hi back, i told her i only wanted to meet to fuck, she wrote back around 11 when it was too late to smash and go home to wife.

i am happy our troops are out of the sand box.

i kinda hope 2012 is the end.

i want to be rich.

words.

i miss the old rep system. little random notes were super fun.

i recently reazlied that i have played my xbox36000000 more than any game system in my life.

I think the mack air is the best comp i have ever owned.

I am thinking about cheating on my GF with this trick i know. I texted her to chill, she said hi back, i told her i only wanted to meet to fuck, she wrote back around 11 when it was too late to smash and go home to wife.

i am happy our troops are out of the sand box.

i kinda hope 2012 is the end.

i want to be rich.

words.

Not to be a downer, but if you feel the need to cheat on your GF, you should probably just break up with her and be single. Single guys go out and fuck random tricks; not dudes in relationships. Just put yourself in her shoes before you do anything stupid. Would you like it if she was texting some dude on the side to fuck? Be a man and do the right thing.

"Significant Other?" I've put more effort into getting Chinese takeout delivered (0).

I'm about that life.

woah, I thought this was just me. When I take her somewhere nice, or get her something she trips and inevitably ends up yelling at me. I'm like...wtf, this is for you, why you hating on me? The worst is when it turns into "you're just doing/getting this so you can hold it against me or over my head later".

fuck yo, I'm just trying to buy her something cool cause I thought she'd like it :/

Haha well I think you and Spaghetti have similar issues. Mine's near tears (due to joy).

Man, that's kind of fucked up. Just break up with her before you do anything. :\

i've been thinking a lot about this infidelity shit a while now.

there's this cuntwipe i know that once referred to himself as a "serial monogamist", meaning that he never cheated on his girlfriends, but he knew that once he was tired of them it was over and generally broke up with them unceremoniously and without much thought given to their feelings. he just packed up his shit and left.

i've been through rough patches in relationships before, and been unfaithful. these weren't moments i was proud of, but generally ones that came with a two day hangover and a year or so of crushing guilt. sometimes this feeling can snap you out of whatever apathy you feel towards your relationship, and it has - in my experience - spurred on positive change. i re-evaluated things, drew new conclusions, and generally took steps to make myself better as a boyfriend and try and be more understanding of my sig. other. this isn't to say that I think cheating is good, just that circumstances and mental state somtimes lead people who really do love their partner to do really shitty regrettable things.

this in contrast to the "just break up with her" attitude that seems to be what's the generally acceptbed behaviour of "men", and this somehow strikes me as even more selfish and childish. rather than address that relationships aren't perfect, and put effort into something that was once meaningful, you're supposed to just bail on someone who loves you, like they were some means to an end that's no longer doing the job you need it to?

Maybe i'm rationalizing some of my past mistakes, but i think that ultimately if you care so little for someone that you can throw them aside like a piece of trash, you may ultimately be a worse person than someone who makes a mistake.

this being said, astrowolf: if you've been sitting around actively thinking about cheating for a while, it's definitely time to start having some real conversations with your girl about why you're not happy and what you guys can do to be better together. this you owe to her/yourself.

Edited by broneck

When it comes down to it, it really depends on your morals/values that no one can really change.

In my eyes, if I were to cheat on someone then that someone is someone I "care so little [about]". (Would never cheat though.. just not in my code of conduct).

That's just my view. I have a few very close friends that have cheated on their significant other. I listen and joke around about it but I do think it's wrong. But they're someone I care for and I'm not going to judge them. Plus, I don't really care what others do and think as everyone is entitled to their own opinion and do what they want to do as long as it doesn't affect me. Wouldn't really want everyone to have the same opinion and views on everything.

And if I were to flip the scenario around and say a girl cheated on me? I wouldn't even be mad. I would get up, shake her hand, give her a GG, and leave.

Edited by mrchariybrown

That's what I mean. It's not like it would be this spontaneous, drunken hookup. He doesn't seem too bothered by it at all. What I was saying, is for him to put himself in her shoes, and assess how he would feel if the roles were reversed. I think that is a HUGE part of being in a mature relationship that people overlook all the time. It's extremely easy to be selfish and to not care how the other person feels.

I'm saying break up with her for her sake. If you plan on hooking up with another chick while you're in a relationship, I consider you to be a piece of shit. It's extremely disloyal, and you're a coward going behind her back to do shit like that. If you're a man and you feel the need to get pussy elsewhere, tell her how you feel to her face, and then suffer the consequences. Alternatively, you can work out whatever problems you're having that are making you feel this way and avoid going down the road of cheating.

You shouldn't have to cheat on someone to come to the realization that you care about them and the relationship. I don't think breaking up with them would be childish or selfish, because at least they won't have to be with a shit boyfriend. There are so many people out there that would cherish being in a relationship with them, and will feel that way without having to cheat on them.