superconfessional

When I woke up in the morning and realized what had happened I couldn't have been more happy that I kept Li'l Clopek far away from what she was sellin'.

I am proud of you, on all levels.

As i was reading this post, in a wasted insomniatic state, word by word, moment by moment, i hoped you would not end up fucking this girl.

Good job young man, good job.

Edited by AstroWolf

Posted · Hidden by boy better know, December 4, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by boy better know, December 4, 2011 - No reason given

YES YES YES. Everything is going to be okay, everything is going to be fucking okay. I'm still hammered though. Also, I may have spent almost $300 I shouldn't have at the bar in the past 2 days. I've been buying fucking ROUNDS for everyone.

no hate du but you sound like an emotional trainwreck

maybe you have a drinking problem, enjoying drinking is fine but drinking away the ''pain'' isn't gonna solve anything at all

ugggh i feel you. drank a cidar+151 last night that i thought was normal rum and blacked the fuck out, got thrown out of a party, insulted people, overshared with people, etc

sucks hearing stories about yourself. i can't play that shit off because i was drunk either, everything i did or said was just shit i repress when i'm sober.

i've been analyzing myself a lot since i saw a dangerous method

Edited by cameron-

It seems whenever I hit up the bars, I have substantially more women eyeing me down and trying to spit game at me nowadays.

Maybe they it's something else I'm doing? Maybe they can smell that I'm taken? Either way, I love it. And I love the fact that my girlfriend doesn't care and actually enjoys it because she knows none of those girls have a chance with me. Loyalty to the max.

Anyways, last night some girl bought me a drink. I was taken off guard (and drunk) that I responded with "ohhh.. for me? Cool beans."

I should respond to all situations I want to get out of with "cool beans."

i'm suuuuch a scummy dude when i get drunk

I think you're a beautiful man when you're intoxicated.

i've been considering cutting off certain people in my life (not burning bridges, just less interaction).

i value friendships over everything. although i believe i go out of my own way to help others as much as possible, i feel they won't do the same for me.

one du, in particular, always promises to help me out and consistently spews lines like "talk is cheap" and "be a man of action." but on the rare occasion that i ask him for a favor, du blows me off and tries to change the subject all too quickly.

i'm not hating or anything, but hypocritical shit like this really makes me step back and cherish who's truly important to me (a lot of people here on sufu, you know who you are).

I ran over a cat last night on the autostrada

It was really foggy and it just ran in front of the car, there was no way to dodge it

I feel so horrible :(

I've done the same jane. Dont feel so bad. It was meant to be. Or perhaps the cat was suicidal? It could happen.

in my culture, arabs live w/ their siblings/parents till the family gets so ridic a new house is needed. so since i got w mick, we've lived w his 2 sisters (21,30) and brother (26). that was 3 years ago. i love them dearly, i do. but i need my own fucking space. i can't take it anymore. they use my shit, not micks--MY STUFF, they eat my food, they don't pay rent and i feel like its put the biggest strain on my relationship. its nice to have ppl here cause i don't have family in columbus, but i think i can deal w talking to my 16 month old baby.

recently, we had this huge fight and i told them i can't take it anymore cause i feel like I'm gna have a nervous breakdown. somehow we spun it into them having to learn responsibility (no fucking shit) and they should be out by spring. it sucks to be the labeled the "bad guy" but ill be that if i get to finally live my life. plus our bills are going to be so much cheaper that ill be able to invest in a business and buy more shit that i don't need. ^_^

oh man, another ex-girlfriend post.

but hey, it's still difficult for me to stray my mind away from this.

we were both happy. at least, from my perspective. but in truth, we were happy together.

we had sent gifts to each other through the mail, she moved and we didn't start dating until after the fact.

we were in love, and there is no dumbing down of the word due to being naive or any other adjective to describe us.

her parents were very strict to her about having a boyfriend during her schooling, especially since this was a transition to a university.

it was especially hard for her to be with me being so far away. i would've seen her in less than a year, i promised that.

all of the sudden, in a day's flash she broke apart from me.

she sent me a message explaining why, and what she thought. she still loved me, but with her parents constantly on her back, she couldn't handle it like this anymore. she said the words I dreaded since the day i know i fell in love with her:

"but, we can still stay as friends."

afterwards she just stopped talking to me. we just stopped talking.

it happened suddenly, and that's what scares me and what still mostly bothers me.

i sent her a long message, almost paper-worthy to convey i still had deep feelings for her, and i really wanted to know what happened with us that made her break it off like that.

but as i had thought and what i feared: no response.

i try to stop thinking about this, but eventually my mind leads me back down to this road.

i wish i could tough-it-out and forget about her completely, but it just bothers me on how i still don't know 100% why we're not together anymore. it wasn't her fault, and that's what i believe.

she was my everything, a girl i poured my all into. there's no one to berate me or that could preach to me how we're still "young" and have yet to discover and sieve through different people. it's a shame though, since i still want to know what happened. and even though i tried to contact her, i sometimes hold myself back because i fear she doesn't care about me anymore.

edit: man, i wrote a lot. hadn't free-written in awhile so it feels good to do so again.

Edited by fishbones

fuck bitches, get money.

but for real. you're young, get out there and enjoy yourself. better it happened now than later on, and then you resent her for somewhat taking away your youth. if its meant to be, it's meant to be. live yo life

Thanks Mharci, I'm still trying. I've learned a lot through our relationship, and afterwards. It's helped me realize a lot, so in a way; I'm a little glad I could experience this. To prepare me for any other future relationship, y'know? Thanks again.

fuck bitches, get money.

but for real. you're young, get out there and enjoy yourself. better it happened now than later on, and then you resent her for somewhat taking away your youth. if its meant to be, it's meant to be. live yo life

I need to get more serious about what I want to do with my life. The service industry is such a dead-end, and I don't love it enough to open my own restaurant. If my gf ever decides to I'd probably become her business partner, but otherwise I could care less about "expanding my knowledge about fine wines/pizza" and other bullshit. Starting a minimum wage job that guarantees 60 hours/week (overtime baby) for the time being because, like you've probably gathered, I need money. It's so hard being a university student in an expensive city, I haven't even bought anyone a christmas present yet, and probably won't have enough money to do so until it's too late. I'm hoping to work as much as possible, start doing paid photography gigs more, and hopefully get my name in a by-line by April.