superconfessional

Man, started hanging with a new crowd recently and I fuckin love it. Self-esteem, confidence, and happiness increased ten fold. I still keep it weird doe. But for anyone else who has that one friend who is toxic as fuck, politely distancing myself a bit was one of the best things i've done in years.

Posted · Hidden by julzkind, November 24, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by julzkind, November 24, 2011 - No reason given

my dudes best friend has been flirting with me big time...i mean we always flirted, even in front of mickey cause it was innocent.

but then he rly started pushing it. even going as far as asking for a pic. WTF bro, I'm your best friends girl. and by nature I'm a huge flirt and i love the attention---but he wanted to go beyond that.

guy just got a divorce maybe 4 months ago and already has another girl living in the same house (obv had been cheating w her). i asked him what is wrong with his g/f that he's asking me for shit and flirting with me and he rly couldn't answer.

so i told him he's a cool guy, but he needs to chill the fuck out. he tried to start again, but i set him straight and its been good since then.

guess i feel a little guilty but i also know if i had done something i wasn't happy with i wouldn't have posted this :unsure::wacko:

is it shady if i missed the last bus and i'm at the computer lab so i'm probs gonna go sleep at this girls apartment who i otherwise probably wouldn't spend the night with?

i mean, i've been upfront with her that i don't like her or anything like that.

i mean, i've done whatever with her and its whatever, but i feel like shes still trying to get me to go out with her or something?

so is that shady?

well, whatever...

getting tossed out from school of mediaproduction or whatever you want to call it, but i'm told to stay anyways and see if i can pass some bullshit test anyways, there's no logic in what i'm being told and it honestly feels like i've been hated from the start. there's two school like this in denmark. thinking about switching to the one in copenhagen if possible, but i have to apply all over and hope to get accepted. if i dont, i have no idea what to do with my life. and i need a drivers license, which i had in mind taking from the next 2 months or whatever, but no i have no linear timeline of what to do, so basically i'm fucked.

goddamn, i'm in limbo :(

they're taking away god from me lol

the last 3 people i've talked to told me "you already know what you want. you're just trying to come to grips with/ rationalize it."

i'm not sure this is what i want. i wanna ball uncontrollably, not live paycheck by paycheck.

Edited by ohsnap

the last 3 people i've talked to told me "you already know what you want. you're just trying to come to grips with/ rationalize it."

i'm not sure this is what i want. i wanna ball uncontrollably, not live paycheck by paycheck.

Same here dude.