superconfessional

lol. I started writing a short story after I posted that. It has been floating around in my head for the pass few days but I just didn't feel like putting it to paper. Never finish any of my stories before so it always feels like a waste to put all that effort into it.

This one is about a girl and guy who dated for a agreed upon month. Feels kind of similar to that "One Day" book in premise though.

I tell girls I'm a semi professional cyclist. I'm a pathetically bad amateur.

I think I am cutting nearly all sweets out of my diet and getting super strict again, I gained too much fat, weight stayed the same, in the past couple of months.

forgot to mention homie you're looking leaner in your recent waywt.

i've never felt more like a fucking 8 year old boy than when we're talking about our work christmas parties. 2 girls suggested paintball as something to do, which i'm totally up for. and fucking 5 other chicks come out of the woodwork to whine and complain like "OMG WE'LL TOTALLY HAVE LIKE BRUISES ALL OVER US"

what the fuck bitches, are you for real?

i haven't been sleeping well lately, and i don't wanna drink myself to sleep every night, so i've been self medicating with weed. it's fucking me up though, because between juggling two work schedules and falling asleep high as shit, i've been waking up in weird panics where i literally do not remember what day it is, and which job i'm supposed to be going to when my alarm goes off. today it went off and i almost rolled back over to just fall asleep thinking it was saturday.

it is not saturday.

for the past six months, i can't remember which day we are. always gotta check a calendar or ask someone.

Edited by wild bill