superconfessional

so my situation is:

job 1: restaurant/bar work. decent money but tips aren't a huge thing in Aus so I can't make bank on that alone like apparently is possible in the US.

job 2: furniture warehouse/driving a truck. hard slog, but good money and fun work

job 3: journalism-y thing. basically lifting and carrying/office bitch. hours are all fucked up and money not so good but good for the resume.

law school.

helping with the sibs etc.

???

profit

Guest Methimphibian
Is it wrong if I went and bought myself a birthday cake?

haha, did you get your name written in it? then take it home stick some candles, light them and sing yourself happy birthday:confused:

haha, did you get your name written in it? then take it home stick some candles, light them and sing yourself happy birthday:confused:

No, I went and got a plain small carvel cake and am sitting and eating it right out of the box while watching the new parks and rec

Just fb messengered this chick I been all about for like a year or so even though she's rejected me over and over. Shell hit me up sometimes and I get those damn hopes up. I don't know why I like this bitch. Hit her up on fb messenger and hoe logged out. Feel like a super creeper right now.

Yo Snap, imo if its really really something you want to do why not go for it? Maybe find a job in between time to eat and kop shit and just keep your eyes open for an opportunity?

Since I suffer from self-diagnosed CBD I have to keep my spending in check. Honestly staring at two wishlist things right now in my cart or on my watch list and I can't buy it because it is a slippery slope. Still don't know why i bid on a pair of jeans last night.

Just fb messengered this chick I been all about for like a year or so even though she's rejected me over and over. Shell hit me up sometimes and I get those damn hopes up. I don't know why I like this bitch. Hit her up on fb messenger and hoe logged out. Feel like a super creeper right now.

that sucks. I had the same thing happen to me quite a few times. i easily get over it but this one girl i still creep at, she doesn't block me or anything...

^ screwed myself over financially many a time because i deal with self-discipline issues. it's almost like i have a disconnect with the amount of money in the bank and the amount i think i have. ughhhh

on a similar note, i can't get myself to concentrate on a subject without the assistance of meds. any tips, sufu study club?

^ screwed myself over financially many a time because i deal with self-discipline issues. it's almost like i have a disconnect with the amount of money in the bank and the amount i think i have. ughhhh

on a similar note, i can't get myself to concentrate on a subject without the assistance of meds. any tips, sufu study club?

http://matt.might.net/articles/productivity-tips-hints-hacks-tricks-for-grad-students-academics/

tl;dr – turn off your computer, write shit on paper.

Yo Snap, imo if its really really something you want to do why not go for it? Maybe find a job in between time to eat and kop shit and just keep your eyes open for an opportunity?

Facebook game is djraijo territory. Unless you're pulling in 10s at the club and bar, keep all that shit IRL. It's way too easy for bitches to misinterpret attraction as creepiness.

Been dating a girl for a while.. it's kinda serious but we moved to different cities in the middle of it and she doesn't want to be in an "official" relationship if we're living in different cities. So, technically I'm single but sometimes I feel like I'm in a relationship. Fast forward, now I'm dating another girl at the same time, who lives in the same city as me. I told her I don't want anything serious but I could see it going in that direction. How do I juggle this shit without getting in trouble with both of them? Or am I fucked? Need some advice sufu.